Meister Glove Deodorizers for Boxing and All Sports - Absorbs Stink and Leaves Gloves Fresh

£8.7
FREE Shipping

Meister Glove Deodorizers for Boxing and All Sports - Absorbs Stink and Leaves Gloves Fresh

RRP: £17.40
Price: £8.7
£8.7 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The duty and tax charge is calculated by the total value of the Just Keepers sales receipt/invoice. I made extensive researches for this product and many people on forums (sherdog and several MMA forums) just loved using Meister and don’t go their boxing sessions without it.

I used this one however currently I don’t use this deodorizer. But the reason is that I forgot it somewhere and I train in Thailand and honestly I don’t have the best online shopping opportunities in my city. But I just loved the product while I was using it. As you may know that cedar chip is a highly durable material and if you don’t do something stupid (excuse my language) you can use this glove deodorizer for very long time. It gets rid of bacteria and smell quite well also if you get one with scent (lavender) your boxing glove will also smell nice. And it is the best rated about drying the glove. It will just dry sooner with this deodorizer. So what does this provide? If your boxing glove dries sooner its durability extends even more. I know many people overlook this however this is seriously a huge plus. No Stink Deodouriser; the perfect solution for extending the life of your Goalkeeper gloves, whilst keeping them fresh, dry and stink free! After your training session or match, simply place the deodourising pouches inside your sports gloves. The natural properties of No Stink will absorb the moisture inside your gloves and remove the bacteria that cause bad smells.

2. Revgear Glove Dog Deodorizer

Another alternative is to use a glove liner. This is a thin layer of material that you put inside your glove. It helps to absorb sweat and bacteria, and it also keeps your hands dry. I used boxing hand wraps and boxing gym bag of Meister and I am quite satisfied with both of these products and I can say that Meister is a decent company, produces affordable products which do the job just fine. However this boxing glove deodorizer simply has premium quality.

Overall, we think Glovestix is a great product and would recommend it to anyone who has a problem with smelly gloves. Pros of Glovestix Another alternative is to use a vinegar solution. This is a 1:1 ratio of water and vinegar. You can either spray it on your gloves or soak them in the solution. The vinegar will help to kill the bacteria that cause the bad odor. But it is not even nearly as effective as Glovestix. There are glove deodorizer sprays available. This is a spray that you can use on your gloves after you have worn them. It helps to remove the sweat and bacteria that cause the bad odor. But many claim that they are not as effective.Some people use a baking soda solution. This is a 1:3 ratio of baking soda and water. You can either spray it on your gloves or soak them in the solution. The baking soda will help to absorb the sweat and bacteria that cause the bad odor. People with sensitive hands may face some issues due to the alkaline nature of baking soda.

You can also use this deodorizer with any type of glove including MMA gloves and muay thai gloves as well. With that the company even says that you can even use it for your boxing shoes as well. Actually I have not tried it however I think it should work. UPS, DHL, and DPD offer a very reliable & generally FAST delivery service to More than 215 countries and territories worldwide.There are other products on the market that claim to do the same thing as Glovestix, but they are not specifically designed for gloves. Below there are best boxing glove deodorizers. These are many people’s first choice (including mine) and have been used in many boxing gyms. I also have used the first one for a year and I am more than happy with my experiences. Without further ado let’s start with the most popular and quality boxing glove deodorizer. Cleaning boxing gloves extends the durability significantly. And obviously it will save you from bad odor. And if you do sparring with your pair it can even save your sparring partner from the smell 😉

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop