NUX NDR-5 NUX | Atlantic Delay & Reverb Pedal,Black

NUX NDR-5 NUX | Atlantic Delay & Reverb Pedal,Black

RRP: £129.99
Price: £64.995
£64.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It even has a secondary mode that allows you to channel the tonal character of the Silver or Gold Klons. It isn't as good a delay as the El Cap (IMHO), but it is very useful, and it does offer more control over the reverb than the Strymon. The pots for the various knobs are of good quality when turned and silent (no scratching or other noises).

There’s also a mini-USB port for downloading firmware updates via your computer — probably worth doing when you first un-box the unit. What I mean is that his baby offers 3 types of delay (60’s, 70’s, 80’s) – all of them with different delay times. This brand is known to manufacture the clones of renowned pedals, however, that is not always the case (they are not exact replicas). If you think your personal information, held by us, may have been compromised in any way or you have any other privacy related complaints or issues, you should also raise the matter with the Privacy Officer. The stereo spread of the reverbs is especially nice, as is the input pad switch if your effects loop level is a bit hot.Setting up the Atlantic is straight-forward, with the guitar going in and either mono or stereo going out (either a two-cable out or a TRS Y cable out of one output will give you stereo).

The Mooer Ocean Machine is the crazy noise option, I doubt if it’s the best fo just adding a bit of reverb or delay here and there but more on the ambient noise side of things. We understand the importance of online privacy and are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as: www. It does also have adjustable input volume for tailoring the stompbox with high or low impedance units. DJ Shadow on why he'll never go back to the MPC: "I got the newest MPC and I lasted about a day and a half.This baby combines reverb and delay in the most beautiful manner (be it serial or parallel) and emits heavenly notes. Lastly, there is a mini USB port in the back that allows for computer hookup to obtain any firmware updates.

Financial information: this includes information such as payment card details and bank account details. This is done the way I wish every other manufacturer would do it: the dry signal is always at 100% and you're ADDING the delay/reverb to that (in effect, the delay/reverb is side-chained). The Atlantic does not run on batteries, but requires only a typical 9VDC power supply and while consuming only 6mA. You acknowledge and agree that we may also deal with your personal information in any other manner which is permitted by any agreement that we have in place with you, or otherwise in accordance with our other policies we have in place from time to time.The delays run from very subtle, to really fun intense effects - and the reverb is warm and customizable. Subject to the Privacy Act, you have a right to access and correct any personal information about you that we may hold.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop