My Little Pony Lunch Bag, Multi-Colour, rectangle, 8 x 23 x 20 cm

My Little Pony Lunch Bag, Multi-Colour, rectangle, 8 x 23 x 20 cm

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a UK resident.

Each pony toy comes with a charm shaped like their Cutie Mark, allowing kids to imagine magical powerups.It also comes with an easy-to-carry handle so they can take it with them on day trips out and the wipeable lining makes for easy cleaning. Portability: If you're frequently on the go, choose a lunch box that is compact and easy to carry, such as ones with a handle or shoulder strap. My Little Pony Lunch Bag is a lovely multi-colour insulated lunch bag with My Little Pony print and branding.

Overall, this collection provides hours of fun and is sure to bring joy to any child who loves My Little Pony. Despite the small and delicate nature of the ponies, the collection offers great detail and build quality. This interactive remote control toy allows kids to control a 9-inch Sunny Starscout figure as she roller skates and spins around in circles. This insulated lunch bag is made with high-quality materials, providing double insulation to keep meals fresher for longer.The set includes 50 stickers featuring your child’s favorite characters, and the tattoos are safe and long-lasting.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop