John Frieda Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight Semi Permanent Styling Spray, 100 ml

John Frieda Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight Semi Permanent Styling Spray, 100 ml

RRP: £19.99
Price: £9.995
£9.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Protect hair during heat styling, reduce frizz and maintain straight, smooth styles for up to 3 days.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.

I sprayed half a bottle on damp hair, brushed it out, and dried it, but my hair still ended up looking like a poodle's.

Expertly formulated with keratin protein and heat-activated technology, this lightweight styling spray wraps around each strand—sealing in straight styles, without weighing it down—for glossy, smooth results that last.Best hair straightening product I’ve ever tried I have very tight 3c curls some parts of my hair are looser, others more tight. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Aqua, Alcohol, Polysilicone-9, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Benzophenone-4, Steartimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. This flat-iron spray is not a chemical treatment and does not cause a structural change of the hair.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop