Inevitable: A Second Chance Standalone Romance (Stonewood Billionaire Brothers Series)

£5.965
FREE Shipping

Inevitable: A Second Chance Standalone Romance (Stonewood Billionaire Brothers Series)

RRP: £11.93
Price: £5.965
£5.965 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Disclaimer: I was provided an advance reader copy by the publisher in exchange for my unbiased review and opinions. I was given the chance to read this by the author and MAN. I just couldn't believe that this was her debut. So fantastic!

Jay and Aubrey are friends and have been for a long time. Aubrey’s mom is Native American and her dad beats his wife and daughter behind closed doors.Inevitable has had my feelings going haywire, my heart broke for Aubrey but to read about a young woman who has faced the devil and barely survived to tell the tale. Yet since that fateful day, her life and world are not her own. Can Aubrey finally climb the rest of the way from the depths to finally live as she should? Or will she stay int he hell that was created? The spice: it was fine. The dirty talk was pretty good, but the buildup of these two reconnecting didn’t really land with me because again, I hated Jax. Jax ran into that burning house without a second thought and saved that young woman life, little did he know the affect it would have on both of them. She is his life, he is her saviour. This book is the first book that I've read by this author and it was phenomenal. It will keep you hooked right from the beginning. It holds your attention throughout, grips you and won't let you go until you finished it.

After leaving one night without a word Aubrey built up walls around her heart. Then six years pass. She swears nothing will change and she ain't going down that road again. he just ambushed her (he kept annoying her until she gave in is more accurate) into having a FWB situationship with him to “get each out out of their systems”…. Be still my heart.Really just not into this at all. I hated all the jealousy and cheating crap. Maybe it wasn’t real cheating (can’t be sure didn’t finish book) but it felt like it was. I hate this whole attitude problem the male love interest has… like why can’t you at the bare minimum apologize to her? Ik he can’t explain the her dad thing yet but idk why he’s surprised she keeps pushing him away when she was clearly broken by him leaving (and for good reason). Aubrey 'Brey ' has a horrible father who treated her and her mother terribly. After a complete tragedy when the house is on fire Jax makes a decision there and then to save Audrey. We were kids in love and I left. She’s moved on. So have I.. what’s the problem?” -I paraphrased this one

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop