Male spanking stories

Male spanking stories

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whap! The hardest so far, it brought tears to my eyes, although I was fortunately not crying like a baby. “Six, ma’am.” Still tied up and duct tape gagged, he had been hing fron the ceiling by his blue speedos, in an uncomfortable and embarrassing wedgie. Adding to his humiliation a white surrender flag protruded from between his two now red and bad badly bruised and bitten butt cheeks, having been inserted deep into his ant bitten anus.

It was then that all three of Jordan’s new tormentor’s produced a selection of old wooden paddles, both fraternity paddles with greek letters or old fashioned domestic paddles with quaint phrases on them. The two families are still great friends, and we visit each other quite regularly. I have never mentioned anything about that day since to Val, although I’ve always wanted to ask if she was just messing about. I suspect I’ll never get a straight answer. As far as I know, nobody knew anything about that paddling except us two. I certainly didn’t mention it to anyone. Perhaps as a result of fear, feelings of vulnerability are maybe adrenaline. Williams stood at attention with an erection the entire time. He was highly humiliated and embarrassed, becoming tearful. Reverend John made no mention of Williams's state of arousal. I found myself enjoying his predicament immensely. It was real disciplinary punishment. Reverend John did nothing to make it erotic or sensual, leaving that aspect to my private thoughts. It would be untrue to say that he did not enjoy his role as my disciplinarian; he most certainly did. But he also wanted to make me a better person and clinician.

An altercation broke out between a slightly built eighteen-year-old named Johnson and a much larger nineteen-year-old named Williams, who was a bit of a bully. He always threatens smaller kids!” chimed in the third guy, Sammy Mason, who was also smaller than average “He’s Jordan Draper, the bully we told you about!” During Mr. Williams' punishment, I was mesmerized as I watched his adorable butt go from white to pink to brilliant shiny red, undulating while listening to his pleas and then sobs. Initially, Williams tried to downplay the incident saying he thought it was funny and did Johnson no harm.

The swimming pool was next to a derelict building, which had once been a sports centre, where Bruno carried the struggling and protesting Jordan, followed by a broadly grinning Dewey and Sammy. She turned on the TV and sat down, looking for all the world like a regular mum. Only she and I knew that five minutes earlier she had paddled my bottom good and sore. Jordan had no idea what was planned for the fair, but hoped he would at least be allowed to wear clothes. Meanwhile today, it was just a relief to have some cover albeit only his tiny blue speedos.He sat across from me and looked me in the eyes, saying, "I'm distraught, and I need to know why you were fondling yourself during his punishment." After a brief discussion with Reverend John Williams knew that this assault was a grave offense that wanted expulsion from the camp and returned to the court's custody. Williams would face two years in prison. However, he tearfully pleaded for this not to happen. I told him it probably started with Mr. Harris. I told him about being spanked and paddled when he caught me in the yard with no pants on and how it caused me to become sexually aroused. While a strict disciplinarian, Reverend John was a very amiable fellow, well-liked by residents and staff. He and I got along very well. He and I would often dine together in his cabin, sip good brandy, and engage in conversation on various topics in the evenings.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop