Artificial Pussy Willow Branches for Vases [9 Pieces, 31 Inches, White] Real Effect Flowers and Stems for Home Décor, Weddings, Parties, Office, Bathroom. Decorative Fake Floral Pussy Willow Plant

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Artificial Pussy Willow Branches for Vases [9 Pieces, 31 Inches, White] Real Effect Flowers and Stems for Home Décor, Weddings, Parties, Office, Bathroom. Decorative Fake Floral Pussy Willow Plant

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Appearing early in the spring, pussy willow is one of nature's earliest reminders that the garden will flourish again. It’s enough just to put a bunch of willow into some pretty vase, vintage cups or jugs and decorate your window sill, mantel or table with it. Read on to learn more about incorporating pussy willow decor into your home and the various ways it can bring elegance and charm to your surroundings. And all weeping willow species are aggressive growers with tough, penetrating roots that can clog sewers and drains and take over garden spaces. Insect pests include aphids, scale, borers, lacebugs, and caterpillars; when infestations are severe, pesticides can be used.

If you want a quirky and whimsical arrangement, paint the willow pieces, add feathers or hang some bright faux eggs on the branches. You can fertilize them once in the fall with a balanced fertilizer after the plant is more than one year old.But you can also make an interesting composition like putting willow into glass bulbs or even make a wreath of it – very spring-like! You can paint the rest of the floral wire the same color if you like, but I didn't really feel it was necessary. Create a warm and welcoming environment in your entryway by adding pussy willow wreaths to your front door or interior walls.

This reminds me that years ago I used to put “sticks” in the center of my large urns of flowers on the front porch- I’m going to add them again this year- thanks for jogging my memory on that one! Welcome spring with this easy pussy willow centerpiece that you can literally make in just a few minutes, once you gather your supplies.A pussy willow is a shrub that's famous for its long branches that form catkins—clusters of hundreds of flowers without petals. On both genders, the oval leaves come out after the catkins, at which point the plant becomes a typical willow shrub, with dull green, lance-shaped leaves.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop