Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Magical Musical Mirror

Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Magical Musical Mirror

RRP: £69.99
Price: £34.995
£34.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Brilliant communication from/with seller when I requested the item be sent quickly (and not via Evri). To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page. It promises to quench the thirst of your toddler’s learning and motor skills and is perfect for parents looking for an interactive toy to keep their kids engaged while they themselves enjoy their morning coffee.

This light-up pretend vanity set features two musical play modes, a large mirror, and 4 dress-up accessories for glamorous pretend play. My daughter enjoys playing with this every day, and I am not the least bit concerned that it is "sending the wrong message" as other reviewers have suggested. Great for mommy-and-me play dates, the mirror creates an imaginative world of play that gives baby the confidence to express her ideas through role play and storytelling! These days it’s not just about getting your steps in, but about getting your sips in too, which is why Stanley Cups, which allow you to reach optimum hydration goals with fewer refills, have been at the top of the healthy wishlist for many in recent years. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.With two modes of play including learning and music, baby will learn about textures, colours, opposites, greetings and much more. The mirror is a pretty good size for a little face to look at and the lights around the mirror are a great feature. The voice is extremely pleasant - it reminds me of a good fairy in Snow White or the Fairy Godmother in Cinderella. At night, mobiles and light projectors provide stimulation and entertainment and, during the day, energetic wrigglers can practise their moves with a baby gym. Comes with sparkly mirror and fun accessories including comb, lipstick, bracelet and soft powder puff.

Push the lever at the back to twist the turntable and send Thomas around the back of the track and under the bridge.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Tiny tots will feel snug and comforted with specially designed newborn toys like Soothe and Snuggle plushies. I wouldn't recommend this seller, I was told my item was dispatched before christmas and days later I asked for tracking only to have it refunded due to address reasons ! With two modes of play – learning and music – baby will learn about textures, colors, opposites, greetings and more.

We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. The top of the cup can also flip around, with one side showing a matcha latte swirl and the other with mocha-colored rattle beads.

Baby’s very own light-up vanity mirror is perfect for glam sessions filled with learning and fun, with pretend play accessories, learning content and more than 30 learning songs, tunes, and phrases! There is alot to do and to learn from this, and it has adorable features like the little lipstick, "makeup brush", a bracelet and other little fun items.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop