Potter Payper Hip-Hop Rap Singer Album Training Day 3 Cover Music Art Poster Canvas Painting Home Decor - 24X24 Inch No Frame

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Potter Payper Hip-Hop Rap Singer Album Training Day 3 Cover Music Art Poster Canvas Painting Home Decor - 24X24 Inch No Frame

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Vision Freestyle": "Hip-Hop & R&B Singles Chart - 26 June 2020". Official Charts Company. Archived from the original on 2 April 2022 . Retrieved 1 April 2022. Jamel Bousbaa was born to an Irish mother and an Algerian father. He grew up on the Gascoigne Estate in Barking, London being raised by his grandmother. [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] Personal life [ edit ] Topshottas Freestyle": "Hip-Hop & R&B Singles Chart - 28 May 2021". Official Charts Company. Archived from the original on 2 April 2022 . Retrieved 1 April 2022.

Potter Payper's 'Training Day 3' Mixtape Has Arrived". Archived from the original on 2 November 2020 . Retrieved 29 September 2020.In September 2020, Potter Payper made his long-awaited return to the music scene with the acclaimed Training Day 3 mixtape. Marking the final entry in that series, it hit the charts at No. 3, as fans latched onto his authentic lyricism and catchy wordplay. You can’t compare me to certain rappers if you know about my catalogue and the work that I’ve put in.” (Photo: Francisco Gomez De Villaboa) People are listening to me for hope, inspiration. People are listening to me for motivation” — Potter Payper I’m making my first album and I would say I’m well on the way,” he says. “I’ve finished about 30 per cent of it — I’ve got, like, 15 to 16 songs completed.” Once your liberty is taken, you lose yourself,” Potter confesses. “The first time I was taken away from my family and sent to prison in my youth, I don’t know what at that point made me think that when I come out, I can break the law again and again.”

Having been in the UK rap game for a decade now, do you see yourself as an older to some of your peers? You sense that this artist still has so much more to give. He exclusively tells Rolling Stone UK that his long-awaited debut album is finally due for release later this year. Following Stormzy’s shoutout, Potter Payper began writing rigorously from his cell. Telling stories about life confined within his four walls – and the occasional free time in the yard – Payper was telling real-life stories, tales riddled with trauma, anxiety, and hope that his life would be granted a second chance to put things right.Not For The Radio [NFTR] – Potter Payper". Archived from the original on 1 October 2023 . Retrieved 29 September 2020. Coming from where I’m from, I was a small little fat white boy and didn’t have a voice in the hood,” he explains.

You have to grow with the times,” he says. “As an artist I don’t want to be outdated. But it doesn’t mean I compromise my sound and me as a person – my music is deeper than that.” “You can’t compare me to certain rappers if you know about my catalogue and the work that I’ve put in.” (Photo: Francisco Gomez De Villaboa) Whatever the people love you for, love yourself for it. Don’t just be trying to switch with the times and jump on every new trend. If you’ve been yourself, then stay who you are” — Potter Payper This achievement by the east London MC seems all the more remarkable when you learn that he had been released from prison just months before. Potter served half of a four-year sentence for his role in running a county lines drug-smuggling operation. Read next As opposed to like literally any project I’ve ever done is like this is obviously coming from a different time and space in my life. But very, my music is always reflective of my life or my day-to-day life. This is different from every other project because I put myself in shoes that I had thought I took off a long time ago – the smelly, old ones.

Connect With Us

Working with other artists I have learned that the more times you work with them, the better the outcome is going to be. That project was the first time working with a lot of those guys. It was the first time I shared my process with people who weren’t around before the music. Now, I have learned that there is no such thing as me jumping on someone else’s song, it becomes a collaborative thing that we experience and work on together. We speak, catch a vibe, and we don’t compete, we just enjoy the process and enjoy the music. Despite this, he expresses gratitude to the tight-knit music industry that showed him love and support. “I built relationships with people before I went away,” he says. “I’m really cool with genuine people who, if it wasn’t for the music industry, would be doing something else which would destroy their lives and you’ve got to commend them for that. Potter Payper announces new mixtape Thanks For Waiting". The Line of Best Fit. 31 August 2021. Archived from the original on 31 August 2021 . Retrieved 31 August 2021. Meyler, Piers (27 October 2017). "These are the 100 most influential people from Essex". Essex Live. Essex. Archived from the original on 29 October 2020 . Retrieved 1 October 2020. A lot of people that rap in general terms don’t know how to make you feel it,” Potter states. “I found a way to be able to make you see it with my words because I see it myself.”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop