Philips Hue Bloom White and Colour Ambiance [White] Smart LED Table Lamp, with Bluetooth Works with Alexa and Google Assistant, 7 watts

£35.995
FREE Shipping

Philips Hue Bloom White and Colour Ambiance [White] Smart LED Table Lamp, with Bluetooth Works with Alexa and Google Assistant, 7 watts

RRP: £71.99
Price: £35.995
£35.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Designed with an integrated LED, this petite and portable table lamp provides a powerful, colour-changing light that creates wherever it's placed. Just like with the two generations of the Hue Go, where they increased from 300 to 520 lumens, the devil is in the details. The light sits on a short stem, which is home to the power cable; the cable exits through a small arch at the front-facing side of the lamp. As with all Philips Hue lights, the Bloom is super easy to set up in the app, with the overall user experience splendid.

However, the situation is completely different with the white tones – here the new model has a clear lead. It really depends on how you want to use it, which can include ambient lighting, entertainment or both.

Already announced some time ago, I have now finally been able to try them out myself: The new fourth generation Philips Hue Bloom.

Create a personalized experience with colorful smart light Transform your home with over 16 million colors, instantly creating the right atmosphere for any event. The Philips Hue Bloom is the perfect option if you want a simple, rough-and-ready bias light to add a glow behind your monitor or TV, or as a colorful accent light to highlight a display piece around your home.

Once connected, it was just as easy to add the Bloom lamp along with a custom name and assigning which room it was located in. Style with Colour - Choose from 16 million colours including warm to cool white light to create an ambiance that suits any mood. h x w x d), the Bloom is a versatile table lamp that works as well for rudimentary bias lighting as it does for accent lighting. While I knew exactly which room I would place the lamp in, I struggled with deciding on an exact location. If the device is following Zigbee standards it is possible it will work with other gateway solutions, it is just not confirmed as working yet!

While there are still a few niggles that I’d have expected Hue to have tackled by now (the cable exit in the stem really irks me, for example), overall the Philips Hue Bloom is an excellent – albeit basic – bias or accent light, offering vibrant and bright ambient lighting in your home. If you noticed the asterisk on the second thing on the list, that’s because it’s only Bluetooth compatible right out of the box. It shows how bright the bulb can get at 2700 K (White bulbs) or 4000 K (White ambiance or White and colour ambiance bulbs). Additional Philips Hue features include: setting timers and routines with light, controlling your lights remotely and automating your entire smart home lighting set up.It sports a fairly discreet appearance, especially when it’s off, with a sort of ’70s sci-fi look; neutral, curvy, and clad in white plastic and metal.

You can dim down the intensity and blend soft colour tones for smooth light effects, making this lamp perfect for parties as well as quiet evenings at home. You can renounce to this product during the first 30 calendar days from receipt, provided that the product remains in perfect condition for use.as real users, posing a threat to a site’s security, so the site sometimes runs random security checks. But anyone in the UK should ASK to make sure you don’t need to spend money on an ugly and possibly trip-hazard of a plug convertor. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop