Amazing Me, Amazing You - from autism ambassador, Christine McGuinness

Amazing Me, Amazing You - from autism ambassador, Christine McGuinness

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This picture book for 3+ emphasises the importance of empathyand kindnessVibrant art from Hannah Jayne Lewin communicates a positive messageA strong message that will resonate with all children. In 2021 Christine released her debut adult book, bestseller A Beautiful Nightmare and BBC documentary Our Family and Autism. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. The model mum-of-three gave a special mention to SEN parents, and vowed to lead the way in having the best summer ever by doing these three things . Tell us why you liked or disliked the book; using examples and comparisons is a great way to do this.

Taking to Instagram, Christine posted a snap of her with her 'lifeys', twins Penelope and Leo, 9, and daughter Felicity, 6. Christine shares three children with ex-husband Paddy McGuinness - twins Leo and Penelope and youngest daughter Felicity. The perfect picture book celebrating all children - everyone is unique,and it's that uniqueness that makes us all special! Earlier this week, the Bolton-born star took to social media with a fresh update on his life as he headed to work.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Amazing Me, Amazing You provides “strong messages of kindness, friendship and the importance of accepting each other”. Recently diagnosed with autism along with her three children, Christine's message to parents and carers to help them talk with their children about neurodiversity is the perfect way to introduce the subject to any child. Paddy said: "Filming may I add, not a mockumentary about my divorce because that'd be a load of b****x.Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages. The 35-year-old has now opened up in a brief post on social media about a challenge her children have to face. Amazing Me, Amazing You is the perfect positive picture book to help parents and children celebrate uniqueness. We also see what looks like an amazing indoor play area in the background of the snap (squint and you'll see it! Let’s make this the best one yet, let’s take adventures and explore new places, let’s laugh every day!

Recently diagnosed with autism along with her three children,Christines message to parents and carers to help them talkwith their children about neurodiversity is the perfect way to introducethe subject to any child. I’m so grateful for everything and to every single one of you that came to say hi today, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Then Christine was pictured on a holiday with her female friends, shortly after Paddy spent 10 days away solo too, leading to split speculation. Christine bravely revealed she had been diagnosed as autistic - just like all three of her children.In this first children's book from autism ambassador, Christine McGuinness shows just how important it is to embrace diversity and inclusivity while highlighting just how much it means to accept one another, just as we are with all the uniqueness that makes us special. With vitamins C, D3, A and E, folic acid, calcium and iron, the tablets are said to help with energy and immune support. It’s just — we’ve been together 15 years, 11 years married: we are gonna have ups and downs — but this situation at the minute — I don’t want to go into it too much but I will just say that I didn’t cause this situation.

Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. I wanted to create something that everyone can use and afford, and I wanted to make sure they were really good quality that I use as well.

The majority of pages are undamaged with some creasing or tearing, and pencil underlining of text, but this is minimal. He was then seen over at his filming location and after showing the crew, he filmed himself walking around sporting a hi-vis as he said: "Filming until Friday then I've got the weekend off. I think all marriages - especially long ones like ours - it's not always going to be plain sailing but we're trying to deal with things as privately as possible.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop