Disney Princess Sing and Sparkle Ariel Underwater Feature Doll with lights and Sound

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Disney Princess Sing and Sparkle Ariel Underwater Feature Doll with lights and Sound

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ariel says 10 story-inspired phrases, inviting you to play along and sing her iconic song, "Part Of Your World" with her! I think its great that she is multi-featured making her one of the most advanced toys I’ve ever played with. The light-up tail runs on a motor which isn’t particularity loud and you can’t really notice it (see our video below).

My daughter is obsessed with mermaid at the moment and loves the look of this (so do i) she’s only 2 and half, so wasn’t sure but this review has totally won me over and i think santa might have to add this onto his list for my little lady! You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Includes an adorable seahorse friend that can clip to Ariel's arm, plus a tiara, necklace and dinglehopper for even more storytelling play. The collection includes a range of clothing, costumes, and fancy dress accessories inspired by The Little Mermaid, available in a range of sizes online. Fans can collect all the Disney The Little Mermaid dolls to imagine adventures above and below the waves!The lights look really cool, although I’d be a bit scared about the fact that it takes batteries and its in water. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

He loves Disney and Disney Princesses and is always trying to play with my collector Disney dolls so at first he wasn't sure whether he could touch her or not. Inspired by the onscreen characters from Disney's The Little Mermaid, the Ariel and Sisters Small Dolls set brings the family together with all 7 dolls in one set! I was a bit apprehensive about submerging Ariel in the water as her hair was so amazing and I thought that it would be ruined after getting wet. STORYTELLING ACCESSORIES: Brush both your and your friend Ariel's hair with the dinglehopper comb, and accessorize with fun seashell hair clips!As a human, Ariel falls in love with Prince Eric but must convince him to fall in love with her before Ursula can take control of her life. Ariel, the little mermaid is the princess of the sea who has captured the heart of every child who has seen the movie.

Just like in the movie, this Ariel doll has long red hair and wears her signature mermaid tail and seashell top, with a soft metallic fin. With 14 magical phrases including the song ‘Part of Your World’ from the movie, Colours of the Sea Ariel is a truly enchanting doll. I knew she was on her way but I didn't tell little J so when he opened the box his little face lit up.

Your favorite Disney Princess Ariel is glimmering tiara to tail, ready for an under-the-sea adventure! Georgia and Theobald, a pair of circus performers from Didsbury, are looking to demolish their family castle and build a soulless 5000 square foot glass box with complicated jaunty angles suitable for their growing family (as long as their feral children stay strapped into their beds at all times and don’t touch anything). and I can see her replacing all of my bath toys in one swoop (which is great for my mummy as I was taking over the bathroom with bath toys). Making partial payments may result in a portion of the lump sum of compound interest being refunded at the end of the delayed payment period. Against her father's wishes, Ariel strikes a deal with the sea witch Ursula to become human in exchange for her voice.

Ariel also comes with a pretty crown on her head which is secured with small ties (we decided not to cut these off as we’re fed up of accessories going missing from toys). We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time if Terms and Conditions of the offer are not fulfilled. Fans can collect all Disney The Little Mermaid dolls and create their own adventures above or below the waves!Not only does Ariel light up the bath water but Flounder squirts water too so there's lots of fun to be had. Whether you are looking for gifts for kids, men, or women, the The Little Mermaid collection will have the perfect gift for you, browse the range of other accessories including homeware, decorations, water bottles, and so much more.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop