Play-Doh Bulk 12-Pack of Green Non-Toxic Modeling Compound, 4-Ounce Cans

Play-Doh Bulk 12-Pack of Green Non-Toxic Modeling Compound, 4-Ounce Cans

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Elephant – Elephants are the easiest to make using Play-Doh. To make a cute little elephant from Play-Doh, you can either use the blue or grey coloured Play-Doh.

PLAY-DOH E4828F02 Bulk 12-Pack of Green Non-Toxic Modelling

Start with making two medium-sized balls and seven small balls. To make the trunk, take one of the small-sized balls and roll it into a log and bend the tip of the log upwards. Affix this trunk to one of the medium-sized balls and smoothen the line by gently merging the trunk and head part together, so that it looks like a single part. Set it aside and now move towards making the main body and legs. Take the big ball of the blue Play-Doh and now make a hollow in the ball with your fingers and widen the hollow and shape it like the shell of the turtle. It should look like the head of the mushroom.Take some white Play-Doh and roll it into two medium-sized balls, one a little larger than the other.

BEST Playdough Recipe - The Best Ideas for Kids The BEST Playdough Recipe - The Best Ideas for Kids

Similarly, take tiny bits of the yellow Play-Doh and make short logs to make the ossicones (horns) of the giraffe. Place the ossicones between the ears. I have used this play dough with my Kindergarten students and my 2, 5 and 7 year old here at homeand will be sharingsome activitiesshortly, so keep an eye out for them. To make the tail take some blue Play-Doh and roll it into a thin line and attach it between the rear legs. Now take tiny balls of the yellow Play-Doh and shape them into two little triangles to make the two ears of the giraffe. Take some brown Play-Doh to make beautiful brown patches on the giraffe. Make tiny balls of the brown Play-Doh and flatten it before pasting them to the body and head. Cover the body and head with these brown patches.We represent more than 35,000 PR professionals in 82 countries worldwide. With offices in London, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore, and Buenos Aires, we are a global advocate for excellence in public relations. Take some blue Play-Doh, roll it into a ball, and flatten it into an oval shape with the help of a scale. Place this on the central part of the body and make sure it fixes against it well. I have a strong passion and love for teaching and creating meaningful learning experiences for my students. What I love most is watching children discover in those amazing light bulb moments. I hope Learning4kids brings you some useful ideas. The PRCA DARE Awards South East ceremony took place last night at the Waldorf Hilton Hotel in London to reward the very best of PR and communications professionals.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop