BlackVue DR750S-2CH (16 GB) Front and Rear Cloud Connected Wi-Fi Dash Cam with Wide-Angle Full HD Video at 60 fps/30 fps, Sony STARVIS Night Vision, Parking Mode, GPS and iOS/Android App

£84.995
FREE Shipping

BlackVue DR750S-2CH (16 GB) Front and Rear Cloud Connected Wi-Fi Dash Cam with Wide-Angle Full HD Video at 60 fps/30 fps, Sony STARVIS Night Vision, Parking Mode, GPS and iOS/Android App

RRP: £169.99
Price: £84.995
£84.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Though limited to 1080p, the DR750S’s 60-fps video is more than adequate for documenting your surroundings and any unpleasant events. Control of the camera, aside from a snapshot button on the right side, is done via your cell phone, as shown above on an Android phone.

The BlackVue 750S-2CH is a 2 channel dashboard camera to capture events in front and behind your vehicle. The information you provide on this form will only be used to provide you with updates and personalized marketing. Full HD sony STARVIS image sensors (front and rear cameras) provide good quality in low light conditions.The reviewer took a different route from regular video reviews and shot his opinion using only the device he was actually reviewing – the DR750S-2CH. It will let your DR750S record for hours and hours until the battery voltage drops too low and then it shuts it off.

Compatible with BlackVue Cloud, connect with your vehicle remotely via the BlackVue app and view LIVE video, download clips etc.sensor and max out at 1080p at 60 frames per second, with a horizontal field of view of 139 degrees. I feel like it keeps me secure while recording everything both ahead of me and behind, while I’m driving and when I’m parked. Let your BlackVue watch over your car, informing you immediately of incidents such as impacts, via Push Notifications to your Apple or Android phone. If you try to connect to the dashcam in direct Wi-Fi while another device is already connected, the following voice alert will play: “Direct Wi-Fi connection already in use”.

You can also use the optional Blackvue B-112 battery pack if you’d like a dedicated battery pack just for your dashcam. Through the cloud you can access your videos in your camera remotely, plus your dashcam can send you notifications should anything happen. It can also be accessed from across the Internet and uses Wi-Fi to communicate with the company’s Android and iOS apps. Let your dashcam save instantly a live stream to the Cloud when an Event is triggered (by impact or manually).The BlackVue DR750S-2CH dash cam is the flagship dual camera model in the BlackVue range and the choice for the power-user who demands the ultimate in video quality and ‘connected’ technology.

Alternatively please telephone 01733 777623 Monday to Friday (9:30am-5:00pm) to speak to one of our sales team. To use this feature, go to the BLACKVUE CLOUD menu in the BlackVue app (Cloud Viewer in the desktop application).In addition, once installed the hardwire power kit enables your BlackVue dashboard camera to continue to operate even when your vehicles ignition is switched off. With Full HD 1080p resolution, smooth 60 frames per second footage (rear camera at 30fps), ultra-wide lens with a 139° viewing angle, and SONY’S remarkable industry-leading STARVIS image sensor, the DR750-2CH LTE provides class-leading protection for your vehicle, in any lighting conditions. In fact, since installing DR750S, it’s already saved the day recording a hit and run right behind me!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop