Shadow Slave: Book1

Shadow Slave: Book1

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Came from the Forgotten Shore, where he lived in the Dark City completely alone and went slightly mad. He guessed that one of the reasons Changing Star had chosen to impart her family battle style to him was because she had recognized that the two of them were similar, both of them had seen and known the truth of the world. [204] He admitted that he was contrarian and antisocial enough to balance the agreeableness of people who chose the life of service. [73] Apparently, both Nephis and Obel thinks that he underestimates himself and his abilities. [74] [75] Not a second later, a dark blur intercepted one of them, and a fountain of blood shot into the air. For the [Shell] trait, Sunny's skin remained soft and elastic, but when enough pressure was applied, it can become hard as stone. Basically, it is a passive resistance to all kinds of damage. [40]

Sunny contemplated his life without lying, imagining if it would have been easier or harder. He would not have become enslaved but would have never gotten close to others, choosing to lie and manipulate them instead of trusting them. This fear of rejection and betrayal would probably lead to his death or at least turn into something ugly and twisted. [80] I don't see the point in reviewing individual books in a serial like this, so comments refer to the entire work circa chapter 860. This about 100 chapters into "volume 5".]The feeling of alienation he felt while living with Nephis, Cassie, and all the newcomers in the outer settlement. [55] Shadow Slave, the latest LitRPG hotness, is a dark fantasy in the Berserk-Dark Souls lineage. As ever with progression fantasy, early chapters are not entirely representative of where things end up, which is a little unfortunate: the first volume (to chapter 95), sees our hero Sunless (AKA Sunny), stumble from one comically bad situation to the next like a kind of grimderp picaresque. The setting is a future Earth where some individuals fall into a mysterious sleep in which they face a terrible nightmare, which they either conquer (and wake with both superpowers and a fatal flaw) or turn into a murderous nightmare beast. Sunny starts as a suicidal orphan and things only get worse from there, with his flaw and nightmares both "cosmic punching bag" awful. Sunny is affected by the Nightmare Spell alongside many others and has to prepare to survive as his life is about to turn completely around. He has to forcibly challenge the first nightmare, a dreamworld where the Nightmare Spell leaves the challengers in a hellish environment with dangerous enemies. however i kinda dislike how little characters outside of the mc develop as if all the stuff happening does not effect their decision-making at all. we get some of that but lots of wasted potential imo.

Attributes: [Fated], [Flame of Divinity], [Master of Shadows], [Blood Weave], [Bone Weave], [Marble Shell]. He was long used to perceiving and comprehending the world from several different viewpoints, requiring him to sort of split his consciousness into multiple streams to control his shadows. [110] No matter what happened, you somehow always managed to keep your real thoughts, desires, and reasons hidden. I've never seen anyone so adept at deception. Congratulations, Sunny! The mind games you played with us were almost as devious as the mental hex of the Soul Devourer. It was nothing short of inspiring. You can even easily turn truths into lies. How… brilliant. I never even knew that such a thing was possible. Silly me. I didn't know a lot of things before I met you. His parents' makeshift resting place was just two lines carved into an old tree since he was too poor to afford even the cheapest slot in the remembrance facility. [134]Behind them, a cacophony of noise exploded, and the sand shifted. Several dunes collapsed, with a white cloud rising into the air. Shadow Bond made it so that their souls were strangely considered to be two parts of a single whole, at least when applied to the function of their Aspects. [108] As Sunny and Nephis reached Seishan, the hurricane of scarlet sparks raging around Morgan formed into scores of beautifully forged swords. The swords trembled slightly, hovering in the air, and then suddenly shot forward like an avalanche of steel.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop