Tales from a Not-so-smart Miss Know-it-all (Dork Diaries)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Imagine you are a teenage girl and you are going to the super rich, and snooty Winchester Country Day middle school. Also you have the most popular girl in school out to get you. Also you are holding a big secret that you are hoping no one in the entire school will find out. Well this is what Nikki Maxwell goes through every day of her middle school life. Over 5 million copies of the Dork Diaries books are in print in the United States, and publishing rights have been sold in 42 countries with translations into 38 different languages. [2] Books [ edit ] # Nikki worries a lot about being seen doing things like dancing at Queasy Cheesy or getting dropped off in the roach van. Why can a situation be okay when nobody sees, but humiliating if observed? Why do we care? Nikki has to practice for a big fitness test in Spring and realizes all the exercises she was assigned to do, she was doing wrong. When she does them the right way, she starts to really ache. And to make matters worse, when she gets home, she finds that her dad is selling his old van and Max the Roach, believing he will accept to work for Hollister Holdings full-time. Thus, her WCD scholarship appears doomed. of 5 stars 2 of 5 stars 3 of 5 stars 4 of 5 stars 5 of 5 stars Tales from a Not-So-Smart Miss Know-It-All by Rachel Renée Russell

Dork Diaries 5 Dork Diaries 5

Nikki keeps Brandon’s secret, and she doesn’t even tell him that she knows. If you discovered a big secret about one of your friends, what would you do? Why do you think Nikki’s parents decide to deliberately create Family Sharing Time? Does your family do anything like this? Nikki suggests her family do an extreme sport, like bungee jumping, together. What are some activities that you think would be good for Family Sharing Time? Why? Sneaking out into the cold, dark night to wreak havoc on the world sounded exciting. But we could have had just as much fun staying inside doing all of the normal sleepover stuff. In Nikki’s own words, she was trying to “do it ALL” on Halloween, including paint faces at the ballet class Halloween party, attend the Halloween dance with Chloe and Zoey dressed as a bag of trash, and attend the Halloween dance as Brandon’s date, dressed as Shakespeare’s Juliet. Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you took on too much at one time? Were you successful? How would you do it differently if you had to do it over again? What better way to start things off than with me and my two BFFs having a WILD and CRAZY New Year’s Eve pajama party at Zoey’s house?During their New Year’s Eve sleepover, the three girls play Truth or Dare. Which do you think takes more courage, sharing some information or doing some deed? Why? Why do you think this game remains popular over time? And instead of doing the sleeping part of our sleepover, we’re secretly planning the Great Toilet Paper Caper. Dork Diaries Tales From a Not So Smart Miss Know it All is a awesome book. I love to read diaries so you can see why I love this book. Nikki doesn’t approach her mom about the video problem, her dad about the bug problem, or her friends about either problem. In the previous books, Nikki has also kept her problems to herself—even though her friends constantly prove loyal and helpful. Why doesn’t Nikki share her problems with others? Find three examples in the book that support your answer(s).

Dork Diaries Series by Rachel Renée Russell - Goodreads Dork Diaries Series by Rachel Renée Russell - Goodreads

It’s fun at first, answering other kids’ letters. But when my inbox is suddenly overflowing with pleas for guidance, I feel in need of some help MYSELF. I just love this book now that I’ve read it all (and in one day!) and I look forward to the other horrific entries in the Dork Diaries series!!!!But then it’s also just spit-out-your-drink hilarious sometimes, especially with the use of Nikki’s absurd drawings and her crossing out of some embarrassing things in her diary. They do a lot to deepen her psychology, as a middle school girl in over her head that’s trying to keep sane by making little jokes, so like it totally balances the two with them playing off of each other and it’s sooooo gooood!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop