Keekaroo Peanut Changer, Grey (Black)

Keekaroo Peanut Changer, Grey (Black)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Keekaroo and Leander Matty tie in terms of sponginess, but the Matty is softer to the touch, and more comfortable for my own skin when I touch it. Both are way softer and spongier than the Bumbo, which I already think is pretty good! It’s essential to make sure the changing pad has waterproof , easily wipeable material because, with babies, anything (messy) can happen. Some changing pads come with a waterproof cover, or the pad itself can be easily wiped off. Make sure liquid can't leak into the pad, which could cause mildew or mold. Slim Profile: Its sleek and slim design is perfect for those with limited space, making it a versatile choice for various living arrangements. While the Skip Hop changing pad is wipeable just like the other pads, it’s also got a little mobile to catch baby’s attention, which can definitely help make diaper changes a bit easier.

Affordability: The Hatch Changing Pad offers an attractive price point, making it accessible for families on a tighter budget. As a mama with a love for the good stuff, and only so many dollars, I am a huge fan of premium baby gear marketplace for gently used and opened box baby gear, GoodBuy Gear. Not only is the base meant to be non-slip, but the changing pad also has a tabletop attachment so you can attach it to a dresser or changing table surface. At the end of the day, there’s no doubt this is an expensive changing pad, too. And ultimately, I do think both the Keekaroo Peanut and Leander are both great choices. Overall, the Peanut actually performs reasonably well in terms of being non-slip (it’s much better than the Bumbo changer in particular).But Take Note: Some kids may rebel against the strap and wriggle onto their stomach out of protest.

The sides of the changer are also higher and contoured to help prevent rolls. You still need to always keep a hand on your baby when they are on the change station to make sure they’re safe, but it’s a helpful, nice feature to have. If you'd rather us send you a return label, we are happy to! This will be deducted from your return amount.The strong outer skin is also anti-microbial because the surface is water resistant, which limits the growth of bacteria and mold. Especially in those newborn months, when babies are prone to blow-out diapers, the Keekaroo really shines. Wipe it clean or rinse it off with warm water for easy clean up. It’s also slightly angled to keep pee running away from your baby’s face and head for when they ‘go’ during diaper changes. Keekaroo Peanut Pros and Cons Pros This pretty, minimalist foam changing pad is a European addition to the baby gear scene, created up by Stig Leander in Denmark. Additionally, I find the Leander changing pad equally squishy and supple compared to the Peanut (and definitely way squishier than the Hatch Smart Changing Pad and the Bumbo changer).

In terms of the changer’s dimensions, the Bumbo is typically listed as measuring 4″ high by 17″ wide by 27″ long. Note, I originally wrote this post by personally testing the Keekaroo Peanut, Bumbo Change Pad, and the Hatch Baby Grow Smart Changing Pad and Scale, but not the Leander Matty. Now that I’ve also bought and have personal experience with the Leander Changing Pad, I’ve updated the post to reflect this!

PRODUCT REGISTRATION FOR SAFETY ALERT OR RECALL ONLY

The Keekaroo is at a higher price point than a regular changing pad and is out of some parents’ price range. Of the three, Bumbo is consistently the best option for parents on a budget, and really is quite good in my opinion. While I do really love the Leander and like the Hatch and the Keekaroo, I’m also the first to admit they are on the more expensive end of changing pads, and may be overkill for some families. With the soft Keekaroo Peanut Changer , you can deal with diaper changes pretty much anywhere without worrying about putting your baby on a hard or unsanitary surface when changing diapers. No Need for Covers: With its waterproof and wipeable surface, the Peanut eliminates the need for additional changing pad covers, saving time and money. I found it fairly easy to get the Hatch Grow up and running, including putting batteries in the base, signing up for a Hatch account (I already had one because we use a Hatch light), getting the app (the app for the scale and the app for the lights are different) and pairing it all. It took less than 5 minutes to get started.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop