Batman: The Complete Animated Series [Blu-ray] [1992]

Batman: The Complete Animated Series [Blu-ray] [1992]

RRP: £48.73
Price: £24.365
£24.365 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Given Warner Archive's transfer for Mask of the Phantasm, my expectations were pretty high for this release, but also realistic considering the number of episodes. The 12-disc set comes in a handsome hardbound book that opens with introductory text by Alan Burnett. The Heart of Batman runs over an hour in length and talks to dozens of those involved with the show, touching on just about every aspect of what made it so good.

Batman: The Animated Series Blu-Ray Review: The - GameSpot Batman: The Animated Series Blu-Ray Review: The - GameSpot

This cardboard disc holder packaging is literally for people who lay their discs down in a stack of bare discs on the coffee table when switching discs.Voices of the Knight (480i, 8:08): A too-quick run-through of the voice talent that brings vocal life to the characters. Instead, all 109 episodes of the show ( Batman: The Animated Series and The New Batman Adventures) have been remastered in high definition and have never looked better.

Batman The Animated Series - All Four Seasons - Blu-Ray Box

After the main villains wreak havoc, the lesser-known faces peek through the shadows with Killer Croc, Man-Bat, Spellbinder, and more. The picture has also been cleaned up, giving a much sharper and less grainy look at the Dark Knight's animated adventures. Not only did the picture quality stink on the standard edition, but imagine my disgust when I queued up On Leather Wings only to be greeted with the opening title sequence for The New Batman/Superman Adventures. The Batman: Complete Series is a fantastic addition to the DC universe and did things a little different than previous entries inside Gotham.Some of the cast and crew have come back to discuss the making of this series in a brand new extra here. So, the Batman Beyond animated series is fantastic, but what about the Batman Beyond: The Complete Series Limited Edition Blu-ray collection from Warner Bros.

Batman: The Complete Animated Series Deluxe Limited Edition

Am I saddened by the lack of new commentary tracks, no inclusion of the production notes from “The Last Gun Story,” and the absence of Tim Curry’s original recording as The Joker? book readers who really knew the darker side of DC's, and perhaps all of comic's, most popular crime fighter.

Wearing many names - the Dark Knight, The World's Greatest Detective, the Caped Crusader and Gotham's Greatest Hero - he battled tragic foes like The Joker, Penguin, Mr. This ultimate collectors Blu-ray box set will be individually numbered for a Limited Edition release of 30,000. With so many companies involved, did all of the original film negatives make their way back to the Warner studio vaults? Each season consists of thirteen episodes and features a young Bruce Wayne still getting into the groove of his alternate identity as Batman.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop