CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM Ultra Lightweight 3 oz

CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM Ultra Lightweight 3 oz

RRP: £18.40
Price: £9.2
£9.2 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date formulation to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.

Specially formulated to protect the skin barrier with 3 essential ceramides and MVE technology to provide instant and long lasting hydration. Adding this oil-free, non-comedogenic night cream to your nighttime skincare routine can help hydrate, calm, and soothe your skin, while also helping to maintain your protective skin barrier. Featuring niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and three essential ceramides, this night cream uses our MVE Technology to deliver a steady stream of much-needed moisture throughout the night, and offers an effective, yet gentle way to care for your normal to oily skin.

Note: You may actually have to press down on the pump as many as 10-20 times to initially begin dispensing lotion. CeraVe PM Facial Moisturising Lotion is an ultra-lightweight lotion with 3 essential ceramides to help protect the skin’s natural barrier. Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe PM Facial Moisturising Lotion is a daily lightweight moisturising lotion for the face. Formulated with our patented MVE Technology, this evening moisturiser provides a continuous release of hydration for up to 24 hours.

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenoxethanol, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Caprylyl glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Potassium Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Phosphate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, ethylhexyglycerin, sodium hyaluronate, Ceramide EOP.The AM and PM Facial Moisturizing Lotions are a hydrating duo of face lotions for all skin types that are formulated with beneficial ingredients like hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and ceramides. Ive been using this for 2 weeks and I can see a difference some lines have softened and I'm 56 years old. I have tried everything I have a bathroom full of creams but this one is my favorite it is between a cream and a serum. They also take on vital roles in an acne treatment regimen by alleviating common side effects of prescription creams, such as redness, dryness, and irritation.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop