NERF N-strike Elite Hail fire

NERF N-strike Elite Hail fire

RRP: £6.49
Price: £3.245
£3.245 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When longshots first came out, if you did some snooping you could have found a super special pack that had the light and a longshot. Back of the box just toots the Hailfire's features- the top grip handle doubles as an advancing lever for your clips, an accelerator button much like the Vortex Nitron that powers up the flywheels and slots for 8 clips, giving it a boot load of firepower.

This is partly because of the massive exposed area of the ammo rack- it just feels flimsy and too often the edges of the plastic uncomfortably cut into your hand. This is a problem because I find it also impractical in actual battle with inconsistent performances and just impractical to load/reload- I'll be keen to see how Neil and his boys at the Canberra and Southern NSW Dart Tag crew go with it in play, because I myself just find it's not right for apartment warfare.Unfortunately the rail is too short, so something like the Recon light juts out the back too much and interferes with the clip advancement. There's nothing in the review that is by any means a surprise, it's just validating what we all thought all along. If these cookies are not allowed, visits and behaviour cannot be included in these analyses and evaluations.

If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data and IP address values to an individual extent. siteWideMessageClose - These help us provide important messages that you are able to dismiss once read.It's a LOT easier to boycott Nerf in September now, now that I know the Hailfire is a piece of crap:-) Great review though, I'm sure in the right hands it'll be still ok. These cookies or similar technologies enable us to provide more advanced and personalised functionality.

referrer_link and last_invoice_id - These help us keep track of where you came from and what your last invoice with us was so we can improve your experience. Now I am ready to reassemble, and the spring near the motor came off and I can't figure out where it goes or how to put it back properly… is there a picture or suggestion somewhere I'm not looking? It features two tactical rails: one on top of the blaster and one underneath, in front of the rotating clip rack. Here, the Hailfire touts off the high capacity with 8 slots for clips, and they only provide you with four 6 round clips.I always liked it more when we didn't know where you got the blasters from because it made it all so much more mysterious and exciting. With your index finger and thumb, squeeze the holders shown in Figure 2 and pull upwards to release the motor module from the rest of the motor's casing. If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. I've never really been a fan of the way this frankenstein of a blaster looks, nor the way it functions. I knew it only came with 4 clips and to be fair Nerf should have sold the item with all the 8x5 dart clips that it can hold.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop