UniFormation 8K Resin 3D Printer GKtwo 10.3'' LCD Photocuring Resin Printer with Build-in Heating System & Odor Filter, Large Build Volume 228 * 128*H245mm

£444.5
FREE Shipping

UniFormation 8K Resin 3D Printer GKtwo 10.3'' LCD Photocuring Resin Printer with Build-in Heating System & Odor Filter, Large Build Volume 228 * 128*H245mm

RRP: £889.00
Price: £444.5
£444.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The filter works and significantly lowers the resin smell, but it is not perfect and you can still smell the resin fumes during the operation. I believe this issue is partially due to the less-than-perfect insulation around the carbon filter where if a rubber ring had been used on it, the results would have been better. The lid of the resin cleaner is easy to close and seal. This seal helps the ultrasonic cleaner work a little quieter. Although I still find the noise annoying, it is still pleasing that at least some noise reduction is achieved. The 8K resolution of the screen is also more than enough in my opinion, and I don’t see a good reason to look into getting a 12K printer as the print quality difference can only be seen with magnification tools.

To cure the models, you can also use the UniFormation D256 Resin Curing Station. This unit is also metallic and pretty nicely done, but it feels like it doesn’t have the same high quality as the other two products. What I particularly like about the Resin Cleaner is the recess on the lid. It is designed to fit my 3D printer's build platform perfectly, which not only makes cleaning the printed objects incredibly easy but also saves time and effort. If you decide to remove the printed objects from the printing platform, that's no problem: a cleaning basket for storing the printed objects is also part of the contents of delivery. The unit is made from sheet metal, and it has a transparent front to see the models during curing. The bottom rotating platform of the curing station is also transparent, which helps cure the models from all sides with the help of four UV LED strips.

Uniform exposure ensures efficient and thorough curing of models, resulting in improved surface quality and strength. The default curing time for the unit is 3 minutes, but it can be adjusted according to your needs from the on-screen controls from the front of the unit. We asked our product tester Lukas to take a close look at three UniFormation devices. In his report, you will find out what he particularly likes about the devices, what he doesn't really like and what suggestions he would have for improvement. Have fun while reading!

I am extremely satisfied with the curing station. Apart from the slight limitation in height and the minimal criticism regarding the operation, I can unreservedly recommend the Curing Station from UniFormation. The nFEP film looks to be easy to remove, by simply taking out the 18 screws keeping the metallic frame in place, and I also like the raised plastic feet of the resin vat. This helps ensure you don’t damage the nFEP if you need to remove it and place it on the side while you either print with a secondary vat, or you perform maintenance. My only point of criticism here is the limitation in the height of the objects to be cured. Although my 3D printer has a print volume of 228 x 128 x 245 mm, I can only place objects with a maximum height of 150 mm into the curing station. This means that I either have to move larger objects or can't get them into the station at all. What a shame! The design of the menus is intuitive, making it relatively easy to use for everyone. The only “issue” I can report is the requirement of always copying the file on the internal storage of the printer before starting the print. On one side, it’s useful if you print with a USB drive as you just move the file to the printer and then you can remove it to avoid any mistakes if you hit the drive during printing, but on the other side, this also adds about an extra minute before you start the print.There are two LED strips on the left and right side of the unit, a third is located on the bottom of the unit and the fourth is on top of the cover. Thanks to a door detection sensor, the curing process is automatically stopped as soon as the lid is opened. This is of course practical because you don't necessarily want to look at UV light. If the printer is in constant use, the filter should be replaced every 15 days to ensure optimal air quality. As you might have seen in the previous pictures, the screen has some tabs on the sides. These tabs are used for attaching the 700ml Resin Vat to the printer. This is a much easier way to deal with the resin vat as you aren’t required to fiddle with screws like on other machines. The GKtwo 's powerful odour absorption system uses special honeycomb carbon filters to eliminate unpleasant and harmful resin odours.

However, I am of the opinion that the maximum holding capacity of the resin tank of max. 700 grams could have been emphasised more, as this range must not be exceeded under any circumstances. That's why I almost had a spill.Larger Build Volume] UniFormation GKtwo 3D resin printer has a larger build volume than most resin printers currently on the market at 10.3'' (228*128*245mm).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop