Fastcap 3-H 3-HLITTLE Little HD 3rd Hand Support System, Black, 16.5 to 23.5 inches

£26.275
FREE Shipping

Fastcap 3-H 3-HLITTLE Little HD 3rd Hand Support System, Black, 16.5 to 23.5 inches

RRP: £52.55
Price: £26.275
£26.275 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

These pump jacks will keep coming back to work every day without complaining about a hurting back, making them a must-have for any professional or DIY project. Quote from: jtwood on July 28, 2011, 10:35 PM In looking at the Fastcap site, it seems like the upper plate on the tripod pole is their 6"x6" universal foot. The 3rd Hand's articulating foot will pivot to support crown molding and cornices at an angle and adjusts from 5' to 12', 150 lb capacity. They have a video on the page for that which shows it is compression fit onto the pole of the tripod. I would love to try the tripods on my Upperhands lifting a cabinet or a condo underground parking stall storage units into place.

You mentioned you have 4 3rd hands which equals 12 hands + two upper hands equals 14 hands, but their's no mention of how many feet you have. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). These powder-coated steel pump jacks are built to last for years and can hold up to 150 lbs with ease.

The Little Hand XL is designed to support upper cabinets after the base cabinets have been installed. The Magnetic Dust Barrier Door is a hands-free, self-closing door that you can use over and over again.

This icon serves as a link to download the eSSENTIAL Accessibility assistive technology app for individuals with physical disabilities.Anyway, I guess you have answered my question, and the table portion is fixed and not adjustable -- too bad. nl%3Fid%3D9835375%26c%3D5168375%26h%3DuysN7PapxRuOJYHIkZ6YWWqLzVtFCLE0v7eJG_ODS-YO4taR%22%2C%22image-thumbnail%22%3A%22/core/media/media.

As I have not done any reviews of the product but I have given feedback in other posts how helpful the 3rd hand system is to a person that works on site. In looking at the Fastcap site, it seems like the upper plate on the tripod pole is their 6"x6" universal foot. He also needs to reveal in his comments about that product that he received it as a gift(s) from the company.Attach the Cord Holders to the top, wrap the cords around and it will keep them off the floor and out of the way. Recently I found that one was not enough for some tough jobs, and I am about to put up a ceiling in my basement, so I thought it would be a good investment to have another one. Mine all managed to balance well with one, but I assume they'd recommend two (one on both front corners). Have used these to help support upper cabinets when installing them, mounting a laser level to it when tiling showers, and forming a paint tent when spraying kitchen cabinets.

The FastCap Little Hand is designed to support upper cabinets after the base cabinets have been installed.No, we don't have a manual for the 3rd Hand, but we have tons of great videos online that you can watch. nl%3Fid%3D9835376%26c%3D5168375%26h%3D8Fh7Fuqbdc_8zeJUTwkhB-Evghm-KRC-B1vi3eDa_5biZEaw%22%7D%2C%7B%22image-main%22%3A%22/core/media/media. Hand Dust Barrier Foot is an accessory for the 3rd Hand that enables you to secure a visqueen barrier to keep dust, paint or other materials from passing from one area to another.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop