KENWOOD DRV-A501W - Wide Quad HD Dash Cam - 3" LCD Screen - Smartphone App - Polarised Filter - 16GB SD-Card

£84.995
FREE Shipping

KENWOOD DRV-A501W - Wide Quad HD Dash Cam - 3" LCD Screen - Smartphone App - Polarised Filter - 16GB SD-Card

RRP: £169.99
Price: £84.995
£84.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When your vehicle is parked and turned off, the Smart Parking Mode becomes active. If your vehicle is subject to a collision or other physical impacts, your dash cam powers on thanks to the built-in G-Sensor and automatically records 30 seconds of video. The hardwire kit CA-DR1030 (optional accessory) is required for permanent power. Most cameras the LCD screen go out after a few seconds, have you looked on the footage on the memory card to see there if the camera actually stop. Front & Rear Dash Camera Bundle - This bundle includes the DRV-A501W front dash cam and the KCA-R100 rear view camera. This enables 2 recordings of footage from the front and rear camera. I love the kit because all references from Rusia was that the system was reliable and stable and because the form factor it is super compact and you can not see the cameras from outside... but it seems that the quality is mediocre if you plug the rear camera and it is not reliable at all... I will have to switch to VIOFO A129 or better VIOFO A139 because the car next to me kit me the door and it was not recording (g-sensor fault) and I can not see through the cameras the doors windows.

CA-DR1030 hardwire kit - There is nothing worse than parking your car and going shopping, only to find when you return that someone has damaged your vehicle and left the scene without leaving a message! The hardwire kit adds Smart Parking Mode features and provides permanent power when installed. No more messy cable by using the cigar adapter supplied with the DRV-A501W dash cam. The patent-designed magnetic mount, unlike the traditional mounts which use a latching mechanism, allows you to place and remove the device simply and instantly. No cable to connect or disconnect from the dash cam. As a result, the company pushes the optional hard-wiring kit that plugs into the vehicle’s main power supply and allows the camera to run even when the engine is off. It’s sufficiently clever to not drain the battery, but it will record 30 seconds of footage if the built-in 3-axis G Sensor recognizes a collision or impact. Anyone who has some experience with car maintenance should be able to fit the kit in around 30 minutes, but it could be worth seeking out an auto electrician if need be. So I disconnected the rear camera. But the front camera still functions incorrectly. I updated to the latest firmware - no change.DRV-A601W - Ultra HD 4K Dash Cam with Built-in Wireless LAN - Optional Rear View Dash Cam KCA-R200 and Smart Parking Mode when Fitted with Hardwire Kit CA-DR1030 DRV-A700W/ DRV-A601W/ DRV-A501W include a Polarizer Filter. This reduces such things as dashboard reflection on the windscreen, which may appear in certain positions or due to weather conditions, and helps to lessen glare on sunny days, making it possible to record clear outside images. If G - sensor are only on while parked ( no need to have it on while driving but some cameras only have one option that go for both parked and while driving ) What brand/ model memory card do you use. memory cards can also be the reason of camera problems, so if you can test it in a card reader on the computer it will be a good idea, use free programs like H2testw and crystaldiskmark, but really any disk benchmark program will probably work.

DRV-A700W / DRV-A601W / DRV-A501W har inkludert et polarisasjonsfilter. Dette reduserer refleksjon fra dashbordet på frontruten, eller på grunn av værforhold, og bidrar til å redusere gjenskinn på solfylte dager, noe som gjør det mulig å ta klare bilder. Some cameras have a flashing LED to indicate recording but others will have a LED with a steady light when recording and flashing when not recording.The Polarised Filter lens is designed to combat the nuisance of dashboard reflections and intrusive glare. Drawing inspiration from the concept of polarised sunglasses, renowned for their ability to mitigate sunlight glare and pesky reflections, the DRV-A501W employs similar technology to deliver recording outcomes with exceptional clarity and contrast. This ensures that critical details, such as license plates, remain unmistakably visible, untouched by bothersome windscreen reflections or blinding sun glare. I've already cabled my vehicle using the kenwood hardwire kit CA-DR1030. I've connected the cable to the fuse box of the car Only sometimes the camera starts correctly when I start the vehicle (without having to turn on and off the engine 2\3 times) The customer is responsible for the selection and installation of this software as well as the result of using this software.

Pro Driver Bundle - The Pro Driver Bundle includes everything you need. DRV-A501W front dash cam. KCA-R100 rear view camera. CA-DR1030 hardwire kit which adds Smart Parking Mode features and provides permanent power when installed. 32GB SD-card. Dash cam hardshell carry case.

Recording Times

The memory card should have no broken sectors ASO, and depending on the speed of your card reader you might also be able to see if the card have the promised read / write speeds.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop