Lunette Menstrual Cup - Violet - Reusable Model 1 Menstrual Cup for Light Flow

Lunette Menstrual Cup - Violet - Reusable Model 1 Menstrual Cup for Light Flow

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Spotting: A drop or two of blood, not even requiring a sanitary pad though you may prefer to use one. Determining how full a menstrual cup may be requires a little mental math and an understanding of your own flow. While you can wear a menstrual cup for up to 12 hours, you will need to empty it more frequently on heavy flow days. Do menstrual cups leak when you lay down? You shouldn't be able to feel the cup at all once it's in place. If you can feel it, it's not inserted properly or you need to trim/cut off the stem. If it's definitely in place and the stem has been trimmed then it's possible that it's not quite the right cup for you. It will still work but isn't the optimum cup for you. Read our article on "choosing a menstrual cup."We also have a "menstrual cup comparison chart" to help you find the perfect one for you. Do I have to remove the menstrual cup when I go to the toilet? I love that it doesn’t have holes in it. It felt easier to clean than the other ones with holes or ridges. I was actually pretty content with tampons, but heard about this from a friend and I’m so happy that I make the switch. To remove it, be sure to squeeze with the muscles in your pelvis and you’ll find it much easier.” Find the Best Prices Colours What do you think of this Lunette Cup Review? Accurate? Anything that you’d like to add or questions that you might have?

Risks associated with menstrual cups are similar to those of other interior menstrual products. You may feel a little discomfort during insertion. Rashes or allergic reactions are rare, but possible. How do you know when a menstrual cup is full? Mornings can be particularly difficult because menstrual cups often migrate higher up. Wait and hour or two after waking up if you have trouble right away. Also be sure to wash off any soap or menstrual cup wash very, very well. Even tiny amounts of this stuff left on your cup can throw off your pH balance.Here’s some general advice about removing your menstrual cup when you’re using an IUD. Be sure to break the seal of your cup before pulling it out. You can do this by sliding a finger around the base of it and pushing inward. There should be a noticeable difference. Pull out the menstrual cup gently.

Assess the stem: Once inserted, you will need to decide whether or not to keep the stem. If it protrudes, it will be uncomfortable. In this case, you likely won't need the stem and can trim it shorter or off completely. However, if not, you may need it to assist with removal. Get Acquainted with yourself: It is always a good idea to know your own body. Take some time to locate the vaginal opening and even insert a finger to locate your cervix. It feels like the tip of your nose. Knowing where your cervix is will help you to position the cup properly and not insert it too high. If you have a high cervix, you may not be able to feel it with your fingers, which is totally normal! All Lunette menstrual cups are soft and pliable, however, Lunette Cup Model 1 is made of softer silicone than Lunette Cup Model 2. Okay, so let’s be real. Your sanitary cup might be leaking, especially for the first few cycles that you’re using it. Leaking, for all menstrual cup brands is very normal when you’re getting the hang of them. It’s thin and pliable, which can make it easier to insert and remove as well as prevent leaking. For whatever reason, the Lunette just seems to pop into place and stay there.Most people feel a bit nervous about using a menstrual cup like the Lunette for the first time. It’s a LOT bigger than a tampon, and you might wonder if it’s really comfortable to use. The only consideration for using a Lunette Cup at night is if you have a very heavy flow. In this case, we suggest using a pad along with your Lunette. We LOVE reusable cloth pads for many of the same reasons that we think the Lunette is awesome. They’re healthier, cheaper and more environmentally friendly Do you Love the Outdoors? Consider the Lunette

In terms of sizing, the Lunnette Cup is pretty average in the menstrual cup world. We do love that the small size is actually quite small, while the large is actually quite large. This is unlike many other companies that have a small and a large size, that are both quite average. The other time you might feel some discomfort when using it is if you have a sensitive vagina and your cup is too stiff for you. The cup can push too strongly against your vaginal canal walls and even cause cramps in some cases. Lunette Menstrual Cups vs. Diva Cups: Which One to Choose? Some people also opt to wear a panty liner or period underwear in addition to the cup. How do you remove a menstrual cup without making a mess?

Does a period cup smell?

If you do however experience more yeast infections with the Lunette Cup, then you might need to clean it a bit better. Consider boiling it between periods for 5 minutes in a pot on the stove. Yes you can but you have to be really careful with the strings. You must make sure you break the seal before you take it out so there is no pressure put on the strings. Full Details In Our Article "Menstrual Cup and IUD." Can I swim with my menstrual cup in? Cups come in different sizes so change frequency is also influenced by the capacity of the cup. Read our full article "How Often To Empty Your Menstrual Cup." Can I put a menstrual cup in before my period starts? The Lunette can can last for years, while the average person uses 10,000+ tamponsduring a lifetime. A handful of sanitary cups vs thousands of tampons? It’s a serious win for the environment. Most people LOVE using a menstrual cup because they’re doing something good for their bodies, as well as the environment.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop