Mount-It! Car Laptop Mount | No-Drill Laptop Vehicle Mount for Truck & Van Use at Front Passenger Seat | Adjustable Height Fits 12-15.4 Inch Screens, 9 Lbs Capacity, Full Motion and Lockable Joints

£12.995
FREE Shipping

Mount-It! Car Laptop Mount | No-Drill Laptop Vehicle Mount for Truck & Van Use at Front Passenger Seat | Adjustable Height Fits 12-15.4 Inch Screens, 9 Lbs Capacity, Full Motion and Lockable Joints

RRP: £25.99
Price: £12.995
£12.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Input your make and model into our vehicle selector tool to find the best RAM® truck or car laptop mount. I'm using Megasquirt, so I have the advantage of an on-board SD card for datalogging, but I have used a laptop in the past, before I set up the switch. Full motion design ensures that the laptop perfectly positions itself to fit your needs and the limitations of your car, guaranteeing pole positioning through joints with locking teeth even when driving. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I decided this year to get a real laptop mount – but the really nice Ram and JottoDesk mounts aren’t cheap.

The base features a quick release system, allowing the mount to be removed from the base without fully uninstalling it. My lap top is older and yesterday the screen broke away from the key board, because it was a hundred bucks years ago, i feel it's value is low enough to mount in a challenge car, can I use the computer/keyboard for recording then record with a devise that will plug into what I have in the pits? Tele-Pole™ components like optional risers and extension swing arms allow you to customize your mount to a whole new level. Due to the snug fit of the coupler in the cup-holder, the weight of the laptop locks the tray in place.Though you may opt for different pieces, these are the ones I chose – two 90-degree elbows, two 45-degree elbows, and a coupling with vertical ridges that gave me a little more width for a better fit in the cupholder. Each base attaches using existing seat bolts on the passenger side and is designed to fit your specific vehicle. To offer a firm workstation, the sturdy base securely anchors to the passenger side’s 0°, 90°, and 45° angled seat bolts. It seemed perfect – I’d put the “bottom” with the rubber feet on top, to help keep the laptop from sliding around.

You can firmly mount any headrest with metal rods using the mounting clamp, which is constructed of 6061 CNC-machined aluminum. This car laptop mount easily installs to the front passenger seat to create an easier way to take work on the go. Three swivel joints and a height adjustable steel arm allow you to rotate your computer stand a full 360 degrees, tilt it 180 degrees and adjust the height a full 12. Over the years, I’ve tried some nutty solutions: a metal rack with a 90-degree bend in it, the kind you put in a roasting pan; a child’s lawn chair; and various perches on my center console and passenger seat, depending on whether I had a chase partner. This laptop mount installs quickly using your passenger side seat bolt, floats your laptop or tablet in any position you desire, and can be removed when not in use.You can adjust these mounts for the best viewing angles and ergonomic comfort, allowing you to work or have fun without worrying about compromising your posture and comfort. It piggybacks on a factory ECU to use the data and control pipes in and out of the factory box, running the tune on the piggyback chip and compiling it into hex the ECU understands. Lock and anti-theft features are available in the product, which locks your device firmly in position.

The unique silicone serrated clip design allows it to be mounted on the car vent for better gps navigation. Each package includes a varied mounting kit with three different mounting choices to better meet your individual requirements. I measured the inside diameter of the cup-holder and found that it is almost exactly the same size as the outside diameter of a 2 inch PVC pipe coupler. Anyone who wants a reliable laptop holder for their vehicle, truck, or van should choose the Bracketron Universal Vehicle Laptop Mount.I needed two 90 degree elbows, a coupler, some sort of flange, a short length of 2 inch pipe to cut up to make connecting pieces, nuts and bolts. If you want to add a laptop mount to your arsenal of work tools, but need to watch your spending, this AA Products laptop mount is a great choice. With the one-handed locking control lever on the sure-grip panhead deck, you and your passenger may simply change the computer’s tilt.

When the vehicle is in motion, this mount secures up to an 11-pound device, but if you only use it when parked, it can handle up to an impressive 17 pounds.

Or adjust your laptop for healthier typing alternatives to reduce repetitive strain injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome. I have seen very little in the way of cheap laptop brackets, say for example like this one: VESA mount. An older Surface, or even Surface Pro, should be cheap, runs windows, and would be much easier to mount than a full size laptop.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop