If you Have Good Thoughts. Roald Dahl Twits Sunbeams Quote Print, Unframed Picture Poster

£9.9
FREE Shipping

If you Have Good Thoughts. Roald Dahl Twits Sunbeams Quote Print, Unframed Picture Poster

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We must hurry!’ said Mr. Wonka. ‘We have so much time and so little to do! No! Wait! Strike that! Reverse it!’― Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory See this list of writing prompts about kindness for more inspiration. = Other Famous Roald Dah l Quotes And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.” Meanings is not important,” said the BFG. “I cannot be right all the time. Quite often I is left instead of right.” – The BFG A writer of fiction lives in fear. Each new day demands new ideas and he can never be sure whether he is going to come up with them or not.” – Roald Dahl

I’m right and you’re wrong, I’m big and you’re small, and there’s nothing you can do about it.”– Matilda A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men.”– Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator If you are going to get anywhere in life you have to read a lot of books.”– Roald Dahl Quotes About Learning It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.”– Matilda Everything in this room is edible. Even I’m edible. But, that would be called cannibalism. It is looked down upon in most societies.”– Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

If I were a headmaster I would get rid of the history teacher and get a chocolate teacher instead.”– Roald Dahl If I had my way, I would remove January from the calender altogether and have an extra July instead.” – Roald Dahl I understand what you’re saying, and your comments are valuable, but I’m gonna ignore your advice.’ – Fantastic Mr Fox So Matilda’s strong young mind continued to grow, nurtured by the voices of all those authors who had sent their books out into the world like ships on the sea. These books gave Matilda a hopeful and comforting message: You are not alone.”– Matilda Please note that the image colours displayed on your monitor may differ slightly from the actual colours of the print.

The books transported her into new worlds and introduced her to amazing people who lived exciting lives. She went on olden-day sailing ships with Joseph Conrad. She went to Africa with Ernest Hemingway and to India with Rudyard Kipling. She travelled all over the world while sitting in her little room in an English village.”― Roald Dahl, Matilda It’s impossible to make your eyes twinkle if you aren’t feeling twinkly yourself.”– Danny the Champion of the World

Quotes On Magic

Tremendous things are in store for you! Wonderful surprises await you.” – Charlie and The Chocolate Factory I have a passion for teaching kids to become readers, to become comfortable with a book, not daunted. Books shouldn’t be daunting, they should be funny, exciting and wonderful; and learning to be a reader gives a terrific advantage.”― Roald Dahl Kindness – that simple word. To be kind – it covers everything, to my mind. If you’re kind that’s it.”– Roald Dahl

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop