Funko POP Rocks The Cure Robert Smith Vinyl Figure #306 Black Metallic Expo Exclusive

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Funko POP Rocks The Cure Robert Smith Vinyl Figure #306 Black Metallic Expo Exclusive

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Cure emerged in England in the late 1970s as part of the first wave of post-punk bands like Joy Division and Siouxsie and the Banshees. Metallica's Robert Trujillo Plays Full Show with Old Band Suicidal Tendencies, Filling in for Son Tye: Watch

The Cure are currently out on a European headline tour, where they’ve debuted a range of new songs: ‘And Nothing Is Forever’, ‘Alone’, ‘Endsong’, ‘I Can Never Say Goodbye’ and ‘A Fragile Thing’. Despite lineup changes and mainstream success, The Cure has remained true to its roots, continuing to record and perform its own brand of music. Formed in the late 1970s, the band rose to prominence in the early 1980s with a string of hits that included “Boys Don’t Cry” and” Love Song.” This Pop! Protector Box will keep your Funko Pop! Vinyl in a pristine, collectable condition. Perfect for all standard single Pop! VinylTheir hits include “Boys don’t cry”, “Friday I’m in love”, “Love Song”, “Lullaby” and “Pictures of You” to name but a few.

Hey there, I'm Princess. I’m an annual comic con attendee, Star Wars-loving, and collector freak. My mission is simple: To bring cool geeky news and content and share my passion with the rest of the world.

All the band members have united in this set, including POPs! of Jason Cooper, Reeves Gabrels, Robert Smith, Simon Gallup, and Roger O’ Donnell. Other acts to have been transformed into Funko POP! toys include Liam and Noel Gallagher, The White Stripes, Metallica, Post Malone and the late Eddie Van Halen. Thanks to Robert Smith’s vision and talent, The Cure became an iconic band that left a lasting mark on popular culture.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop