ONEXPLAYER 1S Windows 10 Gaming Handheld PC - with Core i7 11th Gen, Xe Graphics, Thunderbolt, 16GB LPDDR4x RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD [OXP-1S]

£9.9
FREE Shipping

ONEXPLAYER 1S Windows 10 Gaming Handheld PC - with Core i7 11th Gen, Xe Graphics, Thunderbolt, 16GB LPDDR4x RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD [OXP-1S]

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

That said, you can certainly get much longer battery life when playing less demanding games. And since the ONEXPLAYER is a full-fledged computer, you can use it for far more than gaming… and it consumes far less power when you’re doing things like web browsing, document editing, or watching videos than it does when you’re playing games. The only negative I would say with the device is that it's quite heavy and with smaller hands feels a bit of a reach for the shoulder buttons. Featuring an engaging, multiple-hour story alongside tons of cars and guns to collect, as well as many unique “heists” in the GTA Online component of the game, GTA V is still worth playing today despite its age.

Running an eGPU setup WILL be prohibitively expensive for most, even more so given the poor availability of graphics cards currently. But it is an option for those interested. [FAQ] ONEXPLAYER Release Date The ONEXPLAYER is perhaps the most…“normal”, of the windows gaming handhelds currently making their way to the market. Measuring about 11″ x 5″ x 1″ and weighing about 1.8 pounds, this device is a bit heavy and a bit chunky for something that’s designed to be held in your hands. But it also feels very sturdy. It’s plastic, but there’s no give when you squeeze.

Products

The fact the Onexplayer is a full PC, with all the versatility and compatibility that comes with running Windows 10 ultimately works in its favour. Microsoft's OS can make for a clunky touch interface though, especially when you're just trying to get a game up and running, and it often doesn't feel like the premium solution it should be capable of. It does mean that the full wealth of PC gaming is open to you though, and that's probably worth having to jump through a few hoops to enjoy. The ONEXPLAYER, thanks to the ludcirous transfer speeds of USB 4 (up to 40Gbps!) and the technologies behind the 11th Generation Intel processors, can make use of what is known as an “external GPU” (or: eGPU).

ONEXPLAYER Review: (Handheld gaming PC with 8.4 inch display, Intel Tiger Lake, and built-in controllers) - Liliputing Close Search for: Search Press it once and the Windows on-screen keyboard pops up. Press it again and the keyboard goes away. Monster Hunter: World is the fifth entry in the famous Monster Hunter franchise. It is an action RPG with an emphasis on lengthy, intricate boss fights, and a uniquely weighty feel to the combat. It is Capcom’s best selling game of all time as of 2021. Pressing and holding the Keyboard key allowed me to use mouse mode to move an on-screen cursor, so that function must be hard-coded into the firmware. But a single-tap did not bring up Ubuntu’s on-screen keyboard. I also ran all of these synthetic benchmarks twice – once in standard mode with the processor running at 20 watts, and again in Turbo mode with the processor set to 28 watts.The weight, the weight for me is a non issue. When I play a handheld device I do not play it holding it up with my arms. I play them with arms resting down and device down on lap etc. This way the weight becomes a non issue. I don't know how others play handhelds but even with switch you will get tired if you don't rest your arms right. Use an armchair, or rest it on your chest if you're laying in bed. Whatever you do don't actually be holding up the weight of the console. watt-hours divided by 20 watts equals 3 hours. Of course, the processor isn’t the only thing that consumes power, there’s also the memory, storage, and display. But on a gaming PC, the CPU and graphics are two of the most energy-hungry components.

Want to do some work on it, or play a text adventure and don't fancy fighting with the laughably fiddly On-Screen Keyboard? Go for it. USB headphones? Sure. Mouse? No problem. External Storage? Why not. You know it! Windows 10 Home is pre-installed onto the ONEXPLAYER handheld game console and you can upgrade to Windows 11 for free once it’s released. Stunning Graphics, in your handsFor example, you could use it with Steam’s in-home streaming or a cloud gaming service like Google Stadia, NVIDIA GeForce Now, or Microsoft XBox cloud gaming (xCloud) to play titles that might not otherwise run on a device with Intel Iris Xe integrated graphics. The confusing thing about USB4 is that not all ports that meet that specification are compatible with Thunderbolt 4, but some are, and One Netbook says that among other things, you can use either of these ports to: One Netbook offers an optional keyboard accessory for the ONEXPLAYER. The company didn’t send me one, so I haven’t tested it, but the keyboard is designed to magnetically attach to a set of pogo pins on the bottom of the computer and seems to be a soft keyboard that will function sort of like a Microsoft Surface keyboard. However, the larger resolution – while more comfortable to look at – may present a small hit in performance if you want to really make the most of every single pixel.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop