Rebel Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, 70 cl (1 bottle)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To be truthful, this kinda pisses me off. Rebel Yell and Yellowstone were my very first bourbons. When I was a kid in my early/mid teens, one of the guys in our small group that hung out together had an older brother. We’d pool our money, and this guys brother would grab a cheap bottle of whiskey for us. Without fail, it was Yellowstone or Rebel Yell. Those were some good times. Finish– medium body with peanut butter, toffee, jelly, and oak infused into it which giving it a nice balanced and rounded taste.

Rebel Yell Bourbon is a high-quality brand that produces over 4 different whiskey selections all of which have very distinctive taste notes and flavor infusions. The company itself has a rather rich history in terms of how their bourbon options are distilled and produced. Since there are so many different options for you to choose from, it can be difficult trying to find the perfect bourbon selection that meets all of your preferred flavor profiles and tastes.Now that we’ve gone over some of the most important elements as they relate to the flavor and taste of primary RY distillations, let’s look at some of the tasting pros and cons that we’ve found. Pros & Cons: The Truth About How Rebel Yell Bourbon Tastes Blake from Manchester, TnProms? Good lord. It's one of my favorite Idol tunes, surpassed only by White Wedding. The W.L. Weller & Sons company was founded in 1849 by William Larue Weller, who pioneered using wheat instead of rye in his mash for a lighter flavor than the older style of bourbons. The W.L. Weller company merged with the Stitzel distilling company (est. 1872) to form the Stitzel-Weller distilling company in 1910. To begin, let’s take a look at some of the history behind Rebel Yell Bourbon and how it became the strong brand that it is known as today. History Behind the Company: Rebel Yell Bourbon In April 2021, Luxco was acquired by Midwest Grain Processor, more commonly known in the industry as MGP.

Palate- dark fruit and oak combine to provide a rather rich and sultry taste that is offset with the subtle sweetness of peanut butter. It also has notes of cocoa and toffee which add a nice refreshing twist to the overall flavor profile of this selection in addition to the spice and nutmeg added into the blend which provides a nice spicy undertone to the mash bill general. To top it all off, there is a very roast taste to the blend which is what provides the final touches on a quality blend option. Rebel Whiskey is owned by Luxco, but the whiskey is distilled at Heaven Hill Distillery. Luxco opened their distillery, Lux Row Distillers, in 2018, so they may begin distilling their own whiskey for Rebel Bourbon. Do They Still Make Rebel Yell Bourbon? By now, you can see that there are a lot of different tastes and flavors infused into RY selections and varieties regardless of which one you choose. In the following section, we’re going to take a look at some of the main tasting pros and cons to see how you will be able to decide on which variety is right for your preferred tasting habits. Pros Bourbon is a very unique and complex alcoholic drink that contains various different ingredients which all combine to create the perfect blend of flavors that many different bourbon selections are known for. Like with all forms of alcohol, there are several different bourbon brands, varieties, and selections out on the market for you to choose from. Pappy Van Winkle's Family Reserve, another wheated bourbon brand, named after a leading figure of the Stitzel-Weller historyDark chocolate: The sweetness of dark chocolate pairs well with the caramel and vanilla notes in the bourbon. The 10-year old Rebel Yell single barrel bourbon selection is one of the longest aged varieties offered by Rebel Yell being that it is aged in charred oak barrell for 10yrs. This selection has an alcohol content of 50% by volume and it is 100 proof making it a very potent variety offered by the company. It also has one of the most unique blends offered by the company being that it has hints of citrus and caramel combined. As you progress through the body of bourbon, it reveals the underlying oak flavor profile prevalent in this variety in addition to the spices infused in the mixture. W. L. Weller, a brand named after the distiller who is said to have pioneered the use of wheated bourbon recipes I opened the bottle of Rebel Yell 100 and immediately noticed a strong aroma of sweet vanilla and caramel. There was also a hint of oak and a subtle floral note. Flavor Warren, Craig A. (September 7, 2014). The Rebel Yell: A Cultural History. University Alabama Press. p.141. ISBN 978-0-8173-1848-2. ... Idol explained that he came to use the title 'Rebel Yell' ... not because of any knowledge of the Confederacy but because of his enthusiasm for Rebel Yell bourbon.

An approximation of the yell can be heard in the 1951 film The Red Badge of Courage, starring Audie Murphy. While Rebel does offer a lot of unique bourbon selections, they mot not all be for every bourbon drinker in existence. Because of this, you will want to make sure that you try all of the various whiskey selections out there so that you won’t be limited in any capacity. In the following section, we’re going to go over all of the alternative bourbon options that you can choose from if Rebel Yell just doesn’t meet yours expect flavor profile or desired taste. Rebel Yell whiskey is produced by Luxco. Luxco was a relatively small NDP and rectifier. Their most well-known brand might be Everclear, which is a high-proof neutral grain spirit made from corn All you people that think the man has no depth to him, should perhaps before you judge other people, take a good hard long look in the mirror and see how deep you truly are. Everyone has a depth, and view, that none but that person completely understands. I am not judging mind, I am just saying, that before you speak of the splinter in another's eye, take a look at the beam in your own. MacLeod, J. (1996). Highlanders – A History of the Gaels. London: Hodder & Stoughton. ISBN 0-340-63991-1.You know he actually talked about some of the lyrics in Rebel Yell in a 1984 interview: [I added the link below] where he speaking of this part of the song: Dwelly, E., (1973), The Illustrated Gaelic English Dictionary, 8th Edition, Gairm Publications, Glasgow.

I think this stuff has a very pleasant taste. I am a complete "amateur" in the whole "whiskey snob" universe, but I know what I like, and I like Rebel (Yell), or whatever you prefer to call it now.Rebel uses a variety of different grains for their bourbon options all of which add different flavors and taste variables. Once the grains are gathered, it’s time to collect the water which will be used during the fermentation and distillation process. The water used in the production of Rebel whiskeys tends to be limestone-filtered water however it can vary to spring water depending on the specific blend and flavor being made.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop