Oddkins : a fable for all ages / Dean R. Koontz ; illustrations by Phil Parks ; created by Christopher Zavisa

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Oddkins : a fable for all ages / Dean R. Koontz ; illustrations by Phil Parks ; created by Christopher Zavisa

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To the world, the Oddkins are just stuffed animals. But all of these soft, cuddly, sweet faced toys share a wonderful, magical secret... they're alive! L: I'd like to be much better at woodworking. I'd like to be much better at everything, actually, but that's the first thing. However, there are several references to old pop culture that only older adults would get. Also, there are parts of the story that might be too scary for kids younger than 8 or so. So, I really don't know how to categorize this book.

Oddkins | Mel Parker Books

In the midst of an oddly sudden rain storm, author Molly Sloan awakens in the middle of the night. Unable to return to sleep, she leaves her husband Neil slumbering in bed and goes downstairs to work on a manuscript in progress. It shows off the difficulty and value of virtue. For example, one of the evil toys (and they are clearly *evil* toys) describes the heroes as "full of such nonsensical ideas as honor, duty, responsibility, and friendship". These are demonstrated by the heroic toys in the story, as they succeed not by brute force (they're all plush, opposed by wood and metal toys) but by heart, by sacrifice, and by friendship. "A missing eye and a couple of missing ears don't mean anything... we are still the same stout-hearted group..." L: Literally not at all. Neither of us live there and haven't really for a long time. Even when we did, our community has always been more diffuse. Hideaway (1995) – Tristar Pictures – starring Jeff Goldblum, Christine Lahti, Jeremy Sisto, and Alicia Silverstone Our blessings be with you as you follow in the paths of your brothers and sisters. We have faith in mankind and we have faith in you. But, however, should you falter from the paths of righteousness, we have many willing hands eager to show you the error of your ways....

L: I got to spend a lot more time with my record collection, rather than my phone and headphones in a tour van, so that was a quite lovely shift in the way I listen to music. realized that most of these programs are not meant to help anyone, merely to control people and make them dependent. I was forced to reconsider everything I'd once believed. I developed a profound distrust of government regardless of the philosophy of the people in power. I remained a liberal on civil-rights issues, became a conservative on defense, and a semi-libertarian on all other matters." [7] Career [ edit ] Bestselling science fiction writer Brian Herbert has stated, "I even went through a phase where I read everything that Dean Koontz wrote, and in the process I learned a lot about characterization and building suspense." [12]

Dean Koontz - Wikipedia Dean Koontz - Wikipedia

To the world, the Oddkins are just stuffed animals. But all of these soft, cuddly, sweet-faced toys share a wonderful, magical secret... they're alive!Ben Fox (2004-12-26). "Associated Press". Deseret News. Archived from the original on 2007-11-23 . Retrieved 2007-08-01.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop