Playskool Poppin Park Elefun Busy Ball Popper

Playskool Poppin Park Elefun Busy Ball Popper

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

LGBTQ folks get shamed for their preferences. There are cultural and religious communities that have loads of shame around oral acts.

Dotty 'I got this as a present for my grandson. He is a little to young to do it himself so nanny does it for him. He giggles with excitement when the elephant pops the ball out. Great entertainment for both of us. Would recommend.' Debs 'Brought for my nieces 1st birthday she enjoys playing with me she was able to put the hoop on the nose afew times with hands and put the balls in, she couldnt push down to release the balls but was happy to reach for them once out, I would of liked more than 2 balls! I can see it will be challenging maybe that's a reason for her to keep playing with it...' It’s made of PVC silicone so it isn’t 100 percent silicone and may have that classic toy smell at first. It’s 7.8 inches long in total (maybe six insertable) and 1.65 inches in diameter. Nan3 'My 13month old grandson loves it He likes to put the balls in by can’t quite manage to get them out yet! Would recommend'SalmoSalar 'She’s only 12 months and loves the songs and noises it makes. She hasn’t quite worked out how to press the flower to get the balls out yet but loves playing with the hoops. It’s a toy she enjoys with a bit of learning still to come' I know plenty of good, averagely-kinky folks who are into fisting but that still doesn’t mitigate my initial creep-out factor when I see a this fisting toy that’s a cast of a human arm. It’s just a lot to take in. (That’s a little fisting pun for you right there.) Mul13 'I bought this for my 8 month old daughter and she absolutely loves it! It has significantly helped her hand eye coordination as she can now put the balls through the top. It is by far her favourite toy.' Study after study has shown that what used to be thought of as rare and deviant sexual behavior has turned out to be pretty typical.

There's a market for each and every one of them and that's fine. Did You Know that Being Kinky is Actually Really Normal? Ochayethenoo 'Bought this for my nearly 2year old grandson for Christmas so he has not played with it yet but looks good fun and very colourful I am sure he will enjoy it at Christmas time' Natalie175 'Great toy for a 1 year old. Keeps them entertained and is very easy for little hands to use.' Ironingforfive 'Very simple to use my 10 month old likes it it don’t keep him entertained forever but it’s ok, simple ball popper which plays music but does have an on/off switch button.'It’s odd, but it’s made fairly well. Your little squirrel buddy is made of body-safe silicone and has a magnetic induction charger so the entire toy is sealed and waterproof, meaning it’s safe to use in the bathtub.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop