beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO Closed Studio Reference Headphones

beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO Closed Studio Reference Headphones

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

These are better than older headphones. I think the superb bass typical in most planar-magnetic headphones has led makers of dynamic headphones like these to step up their game; the bass from these is unusually deep and flat — just not boosted. These headphones have really honest and detailed sound, yeah, yeah, that's true. My first product with 'Made in Germany' under the logo. The quality of all materials used in DT-1770 feels fantastic, so as I expected.

I like to use them in my home studio when I work with vocals (tuning, adding some saturation, and other magics). I have not so good near field monitoring, especially in high frequencies, and now DT's really helps with detailed work on highs of my mixes.Due to its closed design with a high ambient noise attenuation and an enormous maximum sound pressure level, the DT 1770 PRO is ideal for musicians, sound engineers and producers for professional studio or monitoring applications. The efficient Tesla 2.0 drivers ensure a perfect sound with an excellent resolution, spaciousness and high output level. Perfect for mixing and mastering in the studio. Their extremely high level of efficiency is useful for users in loud environments such as sound engineers when listening to PA systems or musicians.”

Bass: Much better and more layered then HD600/650. Not quite as deep, tight or layered as the HD800, but still very good (yes - the HD800 has world class bass, just give it a +3db bass boost).The LCD-XC have no bumpers, so you have to be careful putting them down as not to damage a console or furniture, while the DT1770PRO have hard plastic nubs on the side, making the DT1770PRO more of a breeze to take off. Yes, I would say there is big difference of sound signature after this mod. For some people, they would describe it as the "veil" is gone. That being said the gap is not as huge as it once could have been with very high ohm DT variations due to the Tesla driver technology producing a much more efficient performer even at this high rating. As such, both can play well from portable players but the DT 1770 PRO just scales that bit better, sounding more controlled than the DT770 on stronger amps. Tonality Lower treble presence sounds a little forward due to the upper midrange 2-4k dip but not overly spiky and uneven sounding. It can be a touch unforgiving and there is plenty of energy there but it does seem more controlled, producing above average clarity with a shortish decay.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop