MXBAOHENG DIN Rail Cutter Steel Rail Cutting Machine Manual Guide Rail Cutter with Measuring Ruler for Cutting Steel Rail C45/DZ47/DC-35/TS35

£9.9
FREE Shipping

MXBAOHENG DIN Rail Cutter Steel Rail Cutting Machine Manual Guide Rail Cutter with Measuring Ruler for Cutting Steel Rail C45/DZ47/DC-35/TS35

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Anti-slip Handle】: The cutting handle is equipped with anti-slip bumps, which is comfortable to grip and labor-saving.

Compared to using a hacksaw and vise to cut your DIN rail, our DIN Rail Cutters are a more precise, time saving, and low cost alternative.It is a bench mount, multiple profile, and durable cutter that is able to cut the two most popular types of DIN rail, 7. With our heavy duty HDRC35435 model, you will be able to easily cut at precise 90 degree angles with the rail guide that comes standard.

Let them help you identify product alternatives, source additional technical data and find answers to your technical questions. Please complete the purchase (or remove the quote – don't worry it's still available in My Account) before adding these additional items. You are reminded of the following legal requirements relating to the purchase and use of professional pesticides. We are checking into several options for an upgrading our method of cutting din rail while assembling control panels. Thanks to its optimally designed lever ratio, RC 300 requires little force, so anyone can operate it.Ensure a clean and safe work environment: Cut plastic or metal profiles without burrs using the profile and rail cutter. We want to make sure you are happy and that your company has the competitive edge it needs to succeed.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

The Din Rail Cutter is an economical, lightweight, portable, hand held tool that easily cuts the standard 35 mm x 7. The length stop with guiding device ensures that nothing slips while cutting and that the cut is always 90° at an exact angle.

Various models are available - for a variety of profile geometries, with punching function, as well as compact and mobile systems.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I’m 5 months into building panels and I’m slowly “updating” all the equipment I’ve been handed down by the predecessor. Without distorting the specifications of the DIN rail, our cutters will give you high quality factory cuts. The TS-PS eco DIN rail cutter is a manual tool designed for cutting DIN TS 35 rails into shorter sections.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop