Clarks Women's Botanic Poppy Ankle Strap sandals

Clarks Women's Botanic Poppy Ankle Strap sandals

RRP: £48.08
Price: £24.04
£24.04 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. The broad variety of Clarks shoe styles includes the best in comfort footwear and sandals, as well as styles ranging from casuals to sophisticated career footwear. Ho acquistato questi sandali di colore dorato, sono davvero piacevoli da indossare e carini di vedere. We constantly develop our comfort technologies further and ensure, that the application is invisible, discrete and thoroughly thought through. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

The ankle strap is a nice thickness b it can feel a little snug, but that is more than likely due to my cankles. For specific care instructions, remember to refer to the specific wash and care instructions for each product, and when in doubt, consult the brand directly. Building on the success of our Botanic sandals, our designers have taken the popular design and given it a fresh summer look, 4cm flatform sole and espadrille detailing. The company started out by producing sheepskin rugs and slippers, however it quickly became a global shoe brand operating in Europe, USA and the Far East. A helpful tip is to polish, apply shoe cream, or use waterproofing spray on the shoes before their initial use.

Read more about the condition New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.

Particularly when it comes to seamlessly combining our designers’ vision with our technical experts’ invention to create innovative, stylish designs. Please note that the available payment methods may vary depending on the country in which you are making your purchase.

I do feel they are a little small to be a true UK 6 but that is not a problem for me as I often manage with a 5.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop