Izmi Essential Baby Carrier | Award Winning Adjustable Soft Structured Sling with 3 Different Carrying Positions | UK Hip Healthy Design Suitable From Newborn | Black

£79.995
FREE Shipping

Izmi Essential Baby Carrier | Award Winning Adjustable Soft Structured Sling with 3 Different Carrying Positions | UK Hip Healthy Design Suitable From Newborn | Black

RRP: £159.99
Price: £79.995
£79.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Designed by an expert babywearing consultant (and mum of two), it comes in cotton, cool mesh, and beautiful limited edition designs. If you have a taller/heavier baby, you may want to size up to an Izmi Toddler Carrier sooner, at around 7-9 months. I contacted wear my baby as my little boy had bad reflux so needed to be kept upright a lot but with a toddler too I also needed to be hands free.

Fully supportive, wrap-like design with an intuitive buckle system, distributes your baby’s weight evenly to reduce pressure on your back. Little one’s love being close to their parents; the Izmi Essential Wrap makes it even easier and supportive with its economical design. It will help lots of parents to evaluate the best baby carrier for them specially when they are planning for travel. This passion became a full-time job when she qualified as a Carrying Consultant and Trainer and set up a Sling Library.I used it all the time when Joseph was little and wobbly headed but now I just put it up when he’s asleep. but can safely used from 5lbs so long are you’re carefully attending to the TICKS babywearing safety guidelines.

We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be despatched. Make sure the product is unused, unopened and in the original packaging, with all seals, shrink-wrap or labels still attached, and in the condition you received, allowing us to sell the item on as new. Here at BabyBabyOnline we offer Card Payments, Paypal, BAC's and we now offer 2 more Payment Options. I’m currently in Wales with my three children and I blog about our Welsh adventures, weekend breaks and family life. months: Parent-facing front carry or side/hip carry (your baby can stabilise their head unaided as you move around.Completely adjustable with 3 carrying positions (parent-facing front carry; forward-facing front carry and side carry). We believe that Izmi comes from a different place to other carrying products, and that we bring a different approach to our brand. You can reposition the body of the carrier to make the seat wider or smaller to ensure your babies legs and bottom are perfectly supported. Thanks to these shoulder straps it’s really easy to carry a baby and doesn’t hurt your shoulders or back.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop