FELIX TASTY SHREDS Mixed Selection in Gravy, Blue, 40 pouches

FELIX TASTY SHREDS Mixed Selection in Gravy, Blue, 40 pouches

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My cat normally sniffs at her food and sometimes turns away from it, especially when it's chicken or poultry. Simply select 6 recipes below to build your cat’s box (can be different or all the same), checkout and we’ll do the rest.

Picture the scenario, you’ve just bought a big bundle of cat food and made some great savings, only to discover that your fussy feline can’t stand some of the flavours included. When feeding your cat Felix Tasty Shreds, you know you're giving them something they really love the taste of. Felix Tasty Shreds are tender and irresistible shredded pieces of meat in a tasty gravy your cat will love! With our Felix Pick ‘n’ Mix cat food bundles build your box of 120 tasty pouches and get them all delivered right to your door.They're also a source of essential omega 6 fatty acids with the right combination of vitamins to help keep your cat full of vitality and ready for mischief! Not only does it ensure your feline friend gets exactly what they like but it also helps to reduce waste of unwanted flavours!

FELIX Tasty Shreds meals are available in a range of delicious recipes, to satisfy your cat’s love of variety every day.You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. I had no intention of turning this into what it is today but with some gentle nudging from friends who wanted my help, encouraged me to share my story! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising.

Add some delicious variety to your cat's day with the irresistible Felix Soup recipes (the perfect complement to his diet). Unlike other Felix products, difficult to get out of the packet so you either waste some or have to use a spoon or get it all over your hands! While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use.FELIX Tasty Shreds meals are available in a range of delicious recipes, to satisfy your cat's love of variety every day. meals are available in a range of delicious recipes, to satisfy your cat's love of variety every day.

They’re also a source of essential Omega 6 fatty acids with the right combination of vitamins to help keep your cat full of vitality and ready for mischief! We used to have to bribe her with treats on top of her food and now she will eat this without a problem. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. My cat loves this the shreds of meat help take smaller mouthfuls and the gravy was licked up instantly.They're packed with healthy goodness and satisfy 100% of your cats daily needs when served according to the feeding guidelines. Add some delicious variety to your cat's day with the irresistible Felix® Soup recipes (the perfect complement to his diet).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop