Seed Envelopes

Seed Envelopes

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I don’t understand. There is still a gap in the bottom of my envelop – unless your supposed to tape it? For larger quantities we can offer a wide range of flower, herb or vegetable seeds. If you have a specific seed in mind we can usually source it for you. Our Seed Club: Due to ridiculous seed laws here in the UK, many of our fantastic vegetable seeds cannot in theory be supplied to the public, because they are not on the UK National List of permitted vegetable varieties1 But we do supply them to members of our seed club.

I guess you are right Amy. A lot of seeds get stored in Ziplok bags and they still seem to grow. I’ve just finished saving and storing my tomato seeds for this last season and they are all my DIY paper bags. Thanks again! I used to use a recipe box when my seed collection was much smaller, and that worked great. Here’s one that I like. Our Unique Structure: Because we have no shareholders. the main aim of the company is not to make huge profits, but instead to supply great seeds to home gardeners at reasonable prices, and to educate people about home seed-saving.Our bespoke service allows for number of design options helping distributors, agency clients and wholesalers to create a memorable promotional product to spread any brand message in style.

Type Of Paper Kraft Envelopes Recycled Envelopes Laid Paper Envelopes Translucent Envelopes Glassine Bags Don’t worry if you don’t have time to make your own seed envelopes, it’s pretty inexpensive to buy them online. Amy Andrychowicz is a gardening expert, book author, and the creator of Get Busy Gardening®. She is devoted to helping new gardeners learn through her life-long experience with encouragement, guidance, and advice that's easy to understand. The Real Seed Catalogue is produced by The Real Seed Collection Ltd ~ Company No 5924934 ~ VAT No 841181938 ~ DEFRA registered Seed Merchant No 7289 ~ Brexit was implemented without a trade deal, and the current UK Government has since then brought in regulations that make it very hard to bring seed in to the UK, so some things grown for us in other countries will be in short supply or unavailable for the forseeable future. Thank-you for your understanding.With their convenient size, seed envelopes make it easy to organize and store your seeds, so you can find what you need when you need it. The secure flap closure provides a tight seal, keeping your seeds safe and secure. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop