Pantyhose Punishment: Why Every Mother Needs to Make Her Teenage Son Try Wearing Panty-Hose!

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Pantyhose Punishment: Why Every Mother Needs to Make Her Teenage Son Try Wearing Panty-Hose!

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

i said:“ im so sorry mom i wont do it again im so sorry. take away my plastation or some shit that is okay but do you know what aunt karen and sophia did to me?!“ I whispered to her. "I wanna play a game with you. If you win, I'll untie you. If you lose, I get to have some fun." My Mother wanted a girl and dressed me in frilly dresses from birth for my first year or so . I dressed for myself aged 8/9 years of age , I was in the bathroom and there were some pantyhose and a petticoat drying over the bath . I dont know why , but next thing I had them on and felt wonderful ........ I was hooked

I looked up between my mothers toes and tried to make my mom reconsider things but her eyes were already glued to the TV show they both were watching. I whispered. "I'm going to rub some objects against you. If you correctly guess what they are, you win. However, if you guess wrong, I win." She then chimed in " ah ah ah not yet. My feet are killing me. get in front of the couch and massage my feet. While saying this she wiggled her mobile phone in her hand just to remind me of my place while having a wide smile."

Choose Display Mode

get here right now son or you will regret it I promise. This is your last chance. Cram these cheesy toes in your mouth right now and I will forget about the whole thing." I was kinda surprised at how generous she was, however I couldn't let my goal out of my sight. I had to delete the footage on her phone today. otherwise I would get get caught and it would for sure only get worse. While eating my food at the kitchen counter I made some small talk to her and she seemed very worn out. She had to be tired. Everything was looking good. MY mother then added :" Give your aunt a foot massage son. Be a good nephew don't make me look like a bad mother in front of my sister" That's right." she cooed. Now slip it carefully over you toes making sure the toe seam is straight. "Wiggle your toes. Doesn't that feel good?" I think I had two very first times. The very very first time I was about 5 and was playing around the house naked. I was allowed to do that and often took my clothes off. I ended up finding a pair of pantyhose and put them on. They were way too big of course and I was falling down trying to walk. My mom found me. I tried to hide behind a pillow but she and I started to laugh and she told me to take them off.

oh my god that feels amazing. No wonder why your mother made you do this all the time. get in all the wrinkles and crevices, my old tired feet really need this attention of you slave boy."

Slipping my toe into the foot of her hose, I gently slid the silky fabric over my foot, up my calf, over my knee up to mid-thigh. I held my leg outstretched just as I'd seen my mom do so many times before and wiggled my toes. It felt wonderful.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop