Fisher-Price Calming Vibes Hedgehog Soother

Fisher-Price Calming Vibes Hedgehog Soother

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Sensory: The soother's soft textures, gentle music, and calming vibrations engage your baby's developing tactile and auditory senses.

The views expressed in community are solely the opinions of participants, and do not reflect those of What to Expect. Plus, the hedgehog soother has 4 different settings, so you can customise the soothing to best fit your baby's ever-changing needs. Deliveries can take anywhere between 1 and 10 days, or even more to places like Christmas Island and other similar remote areas. It provides ten minutes of gentle music and sounds, along with volume control and calming vibrations, to help your little ones feel relaxed and comfortable.Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Your feedback is important to us, your review about this product will be revised by our experts and will be published within 5 working days. Choose from short tunes with calming vibrations, long tunes with calming vibrations, just the music, or just the vibrations! Toy hot dog food truck For youngsters and girls aged 4 and above, there is a pretend-play food toy, a buildable truck toy, two mini-dolls, and a toy cat figurine.

Sensory: The soother's soft textures, gentle music and calming vibrations engage your baby's developing tactile and auditory senses. Toy animal vehicle: This LEGO DUPLO My First Animal Train set comes with three removable carriages and four farm animal toys for children 18 months and above.When given the same attention as a real baby, she produces over 20 different noises, including coos, babbles, and chuckles. Group Leaders aren’t expected to spend any additional time in the community, and are not held to a set schedule. If you feel a message or content violates these standards and would like to request its removal please submit the following information and our moderating team will respond shortly. It is not possible for us to draw any conclusions about you, and any data collected as a result will never be passed on to third parties. And the best part of all, it's a door-to-door service which not only affordable, but convenient too!

And this plush pal isn’t just adorable—it also helps develop your baby’s tactile and auditory senses and is perfect for at-home cuddles or on-the-go snuggles. The friendly face, together with the cuddly, soft plush, make the cuddly toy the perfect companion for any bedtime ritual.To make sure that this sweet beast will keep you happy for a long time, it can be washed in the washing machine after removing the electronic module. By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person. security and happiness: the hedgehog's sweet, friendly face, snuggly fabrics, and gentle music and vibrations make this soother the ideal pal to comfort your baby.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop