Peppa Pig 6722 Mobile Medical Centre

Peppa Pig 6722 Mobile Medical Centre

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My youngest daughter loves Peppa Pig and is really good at sitting down and playing by herself; just her and her imagination, which is great. This play set suitable for age 3 and above is a push-along ambulance which opens up to reveal a full medical centre inside! So much that I letting my 5 year old (who will equally love) put it to the test and saving it for a pressie. The Peppa Pig Medical Centre is aimed at children aged 3-5 years old (my youngest is 2 but is always fully supervised, if she plays). This brand new playset is a push-along ambulance which opens up to reveal a full medical centre inside!

Peppa Pig Medical Centre Deals Up To 70% Off - Compare Peppa Pig Medical Centre Deals Up To 70% Off - Compare

brands, products in thousands of categories from hundreds of retailers to give you reliable purchasing advice. Peppa Pig Mobile Medical Centre is part of Peppa’s New “when I grow Up” collection from Character Options. My eldest needed a little practice folding up the centre to make the ambulance and I needed to supervise at first. Her and her older sister have started to play together a little more, so fingers crossed they can play with it together. She loves little figures and little toys, so I knew The Peppa Pig Mobile Medical Centre would be something she would really enjoy.The waiting area doubles up as the roof of the ambulance and with a bit of practice my gremlin was able to put it together and push it along the floor. Role play is an important part of child development, as it builds confidence, creativity communication, physical development, problem solving as well as being fun. She also loves playing with others (me), so it was great for her to boss me around with her game ideas. The Peppa Pig Mobile Medical Centre is part of Peppa’s New “when I grow Up” collection from Character Options.

Peppa Pig Mobile Medical Centre Playset With Figure New Peppa Pig Mobile Medical Centre Playset With Figure

It was easy to get out of the box and assemble and we got to grips with the different parts quite easily. Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own. The figures are great and Lucas was soon organising the X Ray machine, making sure Teddy was receiving the best possible treatment. I liked how it all unfolded into a medical centre with an X-Ray and could easily be folded up and changed into an ambulance.

I liked how she brought in some of her other toys and really made the Peppa Pig Mobile Medical Centre part of her games. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page. Then open the sides of the ambulance to reveal the operating theatre with x-ray machine, staircase and a platform.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop