LawnMaster L10 Robotic Lawnmower - Fully Automatic Robot Mower with Auto Charging Docking Station - 20V MAX 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - For Lawns up to 400m², 18cm Cut Width & 20-60mm Cutting Heights…

£9.9
FREE Shipping

LawnMaster L10 Robotic Lawnmower - Fully Automatic Robot Mower with Auto Charging Docking Station - 20V MAX 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - For Lawns up to 400m², 18cm Cut Width & 20-60mm Cutting Heights…

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I found the grass in the corner closest to the charging station was being worn away, perhaps because the mower visits it more regularly than other areas. As you may have realised, robot mowers have a “maximum lawn size that they can cut without having to continually recharge,” says Geoff and Jill.

Robotic lawn mowers utilise the latest technology to independently mow your lawn, freeing up your time to spend elsewhere.The LawnMaster L10 will cut the perimeter of your lawn on every third day, just before it starts its normal random mowing pattern. Though a teeth-gritting investment, robot mowers can work out cheaper in the long run, due to “decreased maintenance requirements and lower operating costs. Wiring up the perimeter cable wasn’t as easy as I hoped, but it was still reasonably straightforward. Where we have raised pavement I have put a little extra top soil and re-seeded so Little Mo can go right over it. If you have a small to medium sized lawn and want to delve into the world of robot mowers without a heavy investment then the compact LawnMaster L10 is a great place to start.

When the lawnmower arrived, we were initially really pleased with it, it cut well and was nice and quiet but this didn't last long. If, like us, you have one of these “island” lawns, and the mower tries to follow the boundary wire into it, it will get stuck at the narrow entrance.

For smaller gardens that don’t need as much maintenance, there’s even an option to run it every other day, so it’s pretty versatile. With my wealth of knowledge and expertise, I am confident that I can provide you with valuable insights and recommendations when it comes to selecting the right lawn mower for your lawn. We would have liked to see more scheduling options, but there is always the option to start manually when you want.

I’m also a bit of a gadget bloke so loved the idea, however I was put off by some of the other robots due to the massive expense of some or the limited cutting size of some of the cheapest. It’s designed to cut up to 400 square metres but since it has options to mow every other day and to adjust the time spent mowing each day, it is ideal for maintaining a smaller lawns as well.The option to set up a mowing schedule means you can leave the LawnMaster L10 to do its things on a regular basis. But, it's worth noting that the mower follows the wire back to the charging station when you press the Home button, so it's best to stick to the recommended distance. Installation and programming is straightforward, with supporting quick start guide and step-by-step video found on our LawnMaster Robotic Mower Support page. You need to lay the wire around the boundary of your lawn and peg down, so the bigger your garden the longer it will take.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop