Lore Olympus: Volume One

Lore Olympus: Volume One

RRP: £20.25
Price: £10.125
£10.125 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Told in a modern-day Olympus, Persephone is new to Olympus and is dragged to a party by her new roomie, Artemis.

Setting Greek myth in a modern day society of fast cars and bars, Lore Olympus is comedic and playful with the well-known characters in a way that is fresh and just thoroughly entertaining. The artwork is rich and dramatic, with gorgeous colors and bold linework, each panel a dreamy treat for the eyes.I started this last year but couldn't read more than 5 episodes and thanks to Lila (you're the best🥹🫶) whose review made me try this again and Lila guess what? It’s all very energetic and entertaining, and the modern setting opens up a lot of fun with the characters all having iphones and instagrams which quickly spread all the gossip.

The depiction of Zeus is great, depicting him as super shitty and egotistical as you’d imagine but still making him just a lot of fun as he messes with his two brothers.

I loved that the author created a modern age perspective of Hades and Persephone in a graphic novel format, it was refreshing.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop