Maxi-Cosi Iris 2-in-1 Baby Travel Cot, 0 – 3 Years, up to 15kg, Compact Travel Cot, 2 Sleeping Levels, Foldable & Lightweight, Thick Foam Mattress, Mesh Sides, Travel Bag, Essential Graphite

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Maxi-Cosi Iris 2-in-1 Baby Travel Cot, 0 – 3 Years, up to 15kg, Compact Travel Cot, 2 Sleeping Levels, Foldable & Lightweight, Thick Foam Mattress, Mesh Sides, Travel Bag, Essential Graphite

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I recently took the cot on holiday with me as I wanted to have a safe play-space to pop down my newly crawling baby.

There’s lots of thoughtful detail in its design such as the newborn level aimed to save your back in those early days (especially useful if you’ve had a C-section), changing table and utility pocket for keeping nappies and essentials close by. So whether you are having a sleepover at the grandparents in those first months, or taking a trip as a family with an almost 1 year old, one of our Maxi-Cosi travel cot with mattress included will help you and your little one sleep! Wherever you go, you want your little one to sleep as comfortably as they would be sleeping at home.Whether you’re travelling with a newborn or a toddler, you can adapt the foldable travel cot to your needs by raising or lowering the travel cot mattress base. The opportunity to use the cot for sleeping and play can make life much easier for parents who are traveling. I’m not sure how much you’d use some of these features such as the changing table but it’s a nice option if you need it. As your baby grows, the mattress zips back together to create a larger, super-comfy space for playtime or a well-deserved nap. The Maxi-Cosi Jade is an R129 Specific vehicle ISOFIX compliant product as it can only be installed lateral facing to the road.

Moreover, its extra comfortable travel cot mattress makes sure your little one falls asleep in no time. When you fold this travel cot up and put it in the travel bag that’s included, its measures 22 x 21 x 76cm. The perfect lie-flat position makes it possible to travel safely with your baby both during short rides to the supermarket and longer family trips.

Like any parent, I always worry about my baby being at the right temperature when they’re sleeping, so I really appreciated the ventilated mattress with advanced air design™ that allows air to flow freely from every angle. That means placing baby in a clear, flat cot on their back, and removing any soft toys or pillows from the crib. Deciding whether a travel cot is worth it really depends on your lifestyle and how much you are likely to use it.

Additionally, ensure you use a fitted sheet and that there is no loose material that can find its way onto your baby’s face. With a real bed frame, a comfy mattress and a soft and gentle fabric, it offers optimal comfort for a newborn. Our tests also reveal how much space this car seat takes up in the back seat of a car and how easy it is to get your child in and out of the seat. When it’s time for bed, you don’t want to have hassle setting up the travel cot; you would rather spend some quality time cuddling and reading with your little one. If you plan to use your portable cot when traveling or when your child visits family, a cot that is easy to take down and quick to pack away may be the best option for you.

As a matter of fact, it is more likely that your baby is confused by the change in their sleeping arrangements and isn’t used to sleeping in a different bassinet. This way the risk of waking up your baby while restraining it before a ride in the car is much lower. Many parents find them worthwhile because, not only can they be used as a bassinet, many of them can also double up as a playpen. We know that as parents, you want to be sure that you’re making the best choices for your little ones. I’ve tried every variation and this is my pick of the best six (but you could also consider Bugaboo, BabyBjörn and Maxi-Cosi).

To help your baby get used to their travel cot, you should put your baby into the cot to sleep for a few nights before your trip. You’ll also need a lightweight sheet to go over the mattress, but make sure this is fitted and there’s no loose fabric that baby could pull over their face.

The Maxi-Cosi Iora bedside sleeper is sophisticated, adjustable and has the most comfortable mattress your baby could ever dream of. The soft sheet is made out of 100 per cent cotton and has holes for the mattress’ Velcro straps to keep it in place. Our experts conduct an ergonomic assessment of each seat to make sure your child will be in the best position when travelling, along with the level of padding and support. Compact and lightweight, it’s easy to fold and take with you – it’s even got a handy travel bag to throw over your shoulder and you’re off! Consult the product description or manual carefully to ensure that the cot is the correct size for your child.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop