KNIPEX - 33 03 160 Tools - Duckbill Pliers, Chrome (3303160)

£24.11
FREE Shipping

RRP: £48.22
Price: £24.11
£24.11 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

They are good for electrical work, aircraft maintenance and parts assembly, and automotive repair among other applications. They are commonly used for bending, gripping, and shaping objects in jewelry making, wirework, electronics, and other precision work. By using alternate ends, most screws can be seated or loosened even when the swinging space is limited. One time when I was working on an appliqué project, I was doing some cutting with regular scissors and made the mistake of cutting some of my stitching (and even a little piece of fabric). Although box-end wrenches are ideal to break loose tight nuts or pull tight nuts tighter, time is lost turning the nut off the bolt once the nut is broken loose.

Aircraft Maintenance, Aircraft Tools, Aviation Tools Aircraft Maintenance, Aircraft Tools, Aviation Tools

These wrenches may have their jaws parallel to the handle or at an angle up to 90°; most are set at an angle of 15°. Since I am not a motorsport or aircraft mechanic, I use my duckbills for other tasks such as selecting and removing wires in the wiring harnesses of cars. Trimming in the hoop is quite challenging and I would say almost impossible without duckbill scissors. How to tell if the claim is true is by checking to ensure that at least they have non-slip plastic dipped handles or cushion handles. Since it mounts using the standard square adapter, like the crowfoot wrench, it can be used in conjunction with a torque wrench.The handles are reasonably comfortable and the yellow coating makes them stand out in the toolbox for easy retrieval. They have either a four, six, or twelve-sided recess to fit a nut or bolt head that needs regular adjustment. In some cases, an electric arc may fuse the blade to the unit being checked, creating a short circuit. I use duckbill scissors mostly for my machine embroidery and applique projects when I need to trim fabric in the hoop. The duckbill pliers and the diagonal cutting pliers are used extensively in aviation for the job of safety wiring.

Knipex Duckbill Pliers black atramentized, plastic coated 160

The only downside of the ARES duckbills is that the jaws do not open as wide as a normal set of pliers.Thankfully, we have review blogs like Pliersman and UCG forums that can help you know about the quality of a tool from other people’s experiences. The ARES 8 inch duckbill pliers are aircraft mechanics’ second favorite safety wire pliers after the aviation wire twisting pliers.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop