TravelChair 7709 Anti-Sink Disc Feet (Set of 4), Nylon, Black, One Size

TravelChair 7709 Anti-Sink Disc Feet (Set of 4), Nylon, Black, One Size

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You can also use it underneath metal or plastic dish draining racks, so they don’t damage your surfaces. Much bigger than I thought and I can either roll it up to stick in a cupboard, or there is an eye hole for hanging on a hook inside a cupboard door. I’m pretty sure if I spared no expense and honed this design I could probably half the weight again. Durable plastic construction: The Anti-Sink Disc feet are made of durable plastic that can withstand the wear and tear of outdoor use.

Sometimes camp spots are a bit damp, leading to entertainment for my fellow campers, but normally its fine with a bit of care and a cautious approach to touch down! With the Chair Buddies you multiply the feet surface roughly by 7 times and sinking in the ground is prevented. The mat is a perfect fit for chairs with a base measurement of 33cm to 37cm in length and 27cm to 31cm in width. Certain states prohibit advertising or marketing of firearms, ammunition, and related firearm components to minors.

Your body weight will keep the legs in the hollows, but the increased ground area will not allow the chair to sink, or to puncture your ground sheet. S-shaped side connectors allow flexing due to uneven ground, sitter movement, changes in leg angles, while maintaining a secure attachment at all times between the snap and the platform. Versatile: These disc feet can be used on a variety of terrain types, including sand, grass, and even soft ground, so you can use your Joey Chair wherever you need it.

Crafted from durable stainless steel, this Livingandhome sink is designed to stand up to even the busiest kitchens. This unique natural stone basin is not only a practical sink for everyday use, but also an adornment for your living space. This is something I could not test because at the moment of reviewing, I am only testing small tents and a chair would not fit in them. I was thinking about how I could make such a thing for my Thermaret Treo and it occurred to me any dry bay, or indeed any bag with the right diameter bottom could go over the legs and stop sinking.Just place it under the foot of the Helinox and clip the S-curved connector to the leg of the chair. Sold in sets of 4, the silicone feet have a press-fit design that allows them to slip easily over top of the existing feet. Note: Riverstone is a natural product and colour and shape differences might therefore occur, please have a look at the product photos for examples. These discs are made of durable plastic and easily attach to the legs of the Joey Chair, allowing you to use it on a variety of terrain types without worrying about it sinking or tipping over.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop