Switch Accessory ASIN 1

Switch Accessory ASIN 1

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Yes exactly, they manage to make me want them purely based on looks even though I know I don't need them. I almost bought the yellow ones time ago just because they look so nice! I love my double neon pink (me and a friend went in together on the Splatoon Green/Pink and Pink/Green and traded to get complete sets). But now that there are FINALLY some friggin' pastels, I'll shortly have new favorites. While I do appreciate all the ideas that Nintendo was going for, the end result is an overpriced piece of garbage that's either sub-optimal or terrible depending on how you want to use it.

Nintendo Switch Joy-Con (R) Grey, No Strap - CeX (UK)

Can be connected to the main console for use in the handheld mode, or shared with friends to enjoy two-player action in supported games Last July, it was discovered there were around 110 different Joy-Con colour combinations for the Switch and now we've got an updated list following on from Nintendo's announcement of the Animal Crossing: New Horizons themed system. The AC ones really are lovely, aren’t they? Even if the joy-cons have been shown to have serious shortcomings in terms of structural design, from a purely visual design standpoint they are a stroke of genius.I must have missed the memo because the gray Joy-Cons are also no longer sold. Apparently, Nintendo discontinued the gray controllers (along with Neon Yellow and Mario Red) in April 2020. This was not what I wanted to read at 3 a.m. The only redeeming quality is that the motion controls work really well, to bad there are very few games that actually utilizes it. Both Joy-Con controllers boast an accelerometer and gyro sensor, making independent left and right motion control possible

seems that Nintendo stopped producing grey Joy-Con It seems that Nintendo stopped producing grey Joy-Con

Three Nintendo Switch Joy-Con colors are being discontinued. If you’re looking to grab certain colors for your Nintendo Switch console, you may want to buy them sooner rather than later. The versatile Joy-Con offer multiple surprising new ways for players to have fun. Two Joy-Con can be used independently in each hand, or together as one game controller when attached to the Joy-Con grip. They can also attach to the main console for use in handheld mode, or be shared with friends to enjoy two-player action in supported games. Each Joy-Con has a full set of buttons and can act as a standalone controller, and each includes an accelerometer and gyro-sensor, making independent left and right motion control possible.They tap into the same same desire for pretty colourful things Apple has been hammering away at since the iPod. Much has been said about Right to Repair and new legislation is making it easier for consumers to obtain the tools, parts, and instructions to repair their own devices. Ultimately, being able to fix your own devices is a very good thing. It can be cheaper and, at least for me, extremely satisfying to know that I repaired my own stuff. Introducing Joy-Con™, controllers that make new kinds of gaming possible, for use with the Nintendo Switch™ system. I love the joycons but it really bugs me that so many of the colors I like are only left or only right!

Nintendo Switch Controllers | Nintendo Joy-Con | Argos

The latest Animal Crossing-themed Joy-Con are exclusive to the new bundle unless you're located in Japan. clvr Thank you! It seems a little cruel including them in the image in that case, as they’re essentially out of reach. I don't need them, but I have waited decades for Nintendo to do anything in a decent shade of green. I long ago gave up on forest green, but I really like the AC ones. Two green ones would be preferable, but I could live with the blue. There are a few problems, though. For one, the gray Joy-Cons ship with Nintendo Switch consoles. If this color is no longer being made, we may soon see this version of the console go away as well. I never understood the point of the Blue/Yellow combo though (considering that a yellow pair is available), though I was impulsive ( cough stupid) enough to buy it.

Why would Nintendo discontinue the only Joy-Con color that doesn't scream toy? Sure, gray is not fun, but I bought the gray Joy-Con version specifically because I don't want my Switch drawing attention when I'm using it in public. Gray is boring, but it is neutral.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop