Fox Racing | , , , -

Fox Racing | , , , -

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Take the Leatt 3.5, add more ventilation, a full-length sleeve under-suit and increased flank protection, and you have the 5.5 body armour. Why we chose the Leatt 5.5: Fox takes a classic and straightforward approach to its range of chest protection. The R3 deflector is an entry-level roost and stone guard, pure and simple. Why we chose the Fox R3

The first thing is material. Looking at what Fox Racing Raceframe Impact D30 Chest Protector is made of will give you a really good idea of the quality overall. Take a look at the specs above and you should be able to see the material. It’s then up to you to decide if it meets your expectation. This hardshell designed, fully articulated upper body armour has more than a touch of the “storm-trooper” look about it. Why we chose the CE Level Off-Road body armour: Full motocross body armour/chest protectors will provide maximum coverage for the upper torso and arms. Functionality includes roost protection, rib protection, collarbones, and shoulders. Additional protection consists of the spine, upper arms, and more attention is paid to secondary risks. The Airflex pullover is simple and yet highly effective against roost and impacts. The mesh material which makes up the majority of the garment is lightweight and extremely breathable. The soft impact gel is ample for most leisure trail rides, and even faster group rides where you are likely to be pelted with debris. Airflex stealth Features: When it comes to highly specced, fully competitive products, Alpinestars are always on our shortlist. We love the grid cell design which performs three essential functions; dissipation of energy, airflow and weight management.

New faulty items/ Wrong Item Received

We then wanted to get a bit more specific and only look at Fox Racing products that are listed in the Body Armour category. Yesterday, I had Jeff Matiasevich on the SML Show and when we were done, we sat and bench raced about his career. I mentioned the Fox Racing Roost 2 and how I thought it still looked cool by today’s standards. “I wore a chest protector throughout my career,” he said. “I never took it off to be cool like so many other guys once they turned pro.”

Fox and D3O® are a winning duo. Combining their proven technology with our athlete-focused design, these guards provide the best in fit, mobility, and protection for mountain biking. D3O absorbs and dissipates energy during an impact, reducing the amount of force transmitted to your body compared to standard foams. When you’re wearing Fox guards featuring D3O®, you’re giving yourself the best protection against those rowdy impacts from branches or if you should take a digger in the dirt.

The Latest

Needless to say, I was pretty excited about the new Fox Racing Raceframe Impact SB Guard when I saw it at Fox HQ last week, and I’ve been super pumped with the way it fits and feels when I ride in it. I wore it for nearly 90 minutes beneath my jersey earlier this week when I competed in my first Worcs event, and it never felt hot or uncomfortable. Adjusting the size of the Raceframe Impact SB Guard is as easy as making the shoulder straps tighter or looser, and beyond that, there is a youth size and also a big boy size available. Similarly you’ll also want to spend some time looking at the features too. Again the table above, listing the features will give you a really good overview. However you should think about the sort of features that you’d expect when buying new Body Armour. It’s worth writing a list of the “must-have” features so that you don’t end up compromising and missing some important features, or alternatively end up buying an unnecessarily high specced product.

With 224 products available we worked out that 26 cost more than Fox Racing Raceframe Impact D30 Chest Protector and 197 were cheaper. Cost of Fox Racing productsThe Impact-Absorbing Armor in the front panel of the guard can be removed as it is held in with three Velcro flaps. To be honest, I took this insert out before I even rode in the Raceframe Impact SB Guard as I don’t need any help making my tummy look any bigger, and it is my spine that I am most concerned with protecting, anyway. Whether you are looking for a pure pullover style dirt bike chest protectors for minimal roost and lightweight branches, or a full-on technical exoskeleton, you have now seen some of the best pieces of equipment available to you.

That is actually a more complicated question than you may think. A modern chest protector fulfills several roles. As well as impact resistance any dirt bike armour has to allow freedom of movement and ventilation. Also, a well-designed piece of body armour will work in conjunction with other protective items to reduce secondary risks. A secondary risk is a potential injury caused by an item which is solving another problem. For example, a helmet visor may prevent glare, and water ingress to the eyes; however, visors were known to increase whiplash injuries when a riders visor snagged the ground. Primary functions of a dirt bike chest protector:

Riding protection for mountain biking and motocross

Price, as you would imagine, is the most popular reason for someone buying one product over another. It is the single most important factor in choosing the majority of products we buy. The same goes for Body Armour.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop