Hasbro Gaming Cluedo Junior Game

Hasbro Gaming Cluedo Junior Game

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Cluedo: Passport to Murder (2000) [9] was an update of Super Cluedo Challenge with the setting changed to an Orient Express style train in Istanbul station. The suspects names are Mortimer Mustard, Georgie Green, Peter Plum, Wendy White, Polly Peacock and Samantha Scarlet. You have better eyes than me, I couldn't make out what they had on the tokens lol I figured it was different toys like that though. Toddlers can now get involved in solving mysteries with this Cluedo Junior game, with 2 grow-along levels!

Cluedo was one of my favourites growing up so it’s great to see that there’s a child-friendly version that I can play with my little jellyfish one day, without scarring him with all the murder talk! Tell everyone your thoughts and then secretly look under the bases at the centre of the board and the base of the accused character. In this Cluedo Junior game, players are on a mission to discover who took a piece of cake, when they took it, and what they drank with it. The Clue title and theme were used in the 1986 US documentary Clue: Movies, Murders, and Mystery, which took a look at mystery-related pieces of media including Murder on the Orient Express; Murder, She Wrote; Sherlock Holmes and other television series and movies, as well as a look at the board game itself.Penned by Robert Duncan with the cooperation of Waddingtons, the first official theatrical adaptation of Cluedo was presented by the amateur theatre group: The Thame Players in Oxfordshire in July 1985.

Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders.

Each player plays as one of four new characters (Lord Grey, Lady Lavender, Miss Peach and Prince Azure), adding the first non-Caucasian character since the early Asian Miss Scarlet, none of whom are suspected in the crime.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop