Strong: Life, loss and eternal love for my daughter

Strong: Life, loss and eternal love for my daughter

RRP: £22.00
Price: £11
£11 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

He and Vorajee regularly visit their daughter's resting place in Nuneaton, Warwickshire, but he says he takes her in his heart everywhere with him on these extreme challenges, to the top of every mountain and across every ocean.

The tearful parents of Azaylia Cain have shared the heartbreaking final moments with their baby girl as they launched a charity in her name. Sadly, this proved to be the start of what would be the end of his football career as he suffered a complete rupture of his right Achilles tendon pre-season and he was unable to play for a season.Stay strong brother, man my heart breaks for you, and tell that little lion, I said: 'Let's go champ'. Strong is the moving and heartbreaking memoir from celebrity campaigner, endurance athlete, and father of an angel, Ashley Cain. From such a cruel thing to happen to Ashley raising money in her memory and completing challenges constantly is just amazing.

Azaylia Cain's determined dad admitted: ''The Palliative team have told us to make the most of this weekend" - but he said he still believed in his baby girl's strength. In February last year, after months of treatment, the family was excited to be taking Azaylia home and were given the chance to ring the bell at the hospital. To smile and shine light, when it seemed I was surrounded with nothing but darkness and to never ever give up on that or them in which you love. He said: "It was important for me to take on this boxing challenge because my daughter fought a heroic battle against cancer on this earth for eight months. This was an incredibly tough decision which we needed to keep to ourselves for some time to give us the opportunity to figure out our own journey privately.They had not been seen together on social media since Safiyya shared a picture of them at Good Morning Britain in August last year. So we want to actively, every single month, give a set amount to help them reach their goal, so that families can feel supported. The pair endured the toughest times a parent can face after their beloved child died aged just eight months old. It was news that broke hearts across the world - that the brave eight-month-old had lost her brave battle and had sadly passed away. Blink Publishing, the leading commercial non-fiction imprint of Bonnier Books UK, has acquired the moving and brave memoir from celebrity campaigner and endurance athlete, Ashley Cain.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop