CB-X CB-6000 Chastity Cage Clear

CB-X CB-6000 Chastity Cage Clear

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We are proud of our products because we believe they are amazing. However, we know that shopping online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. No assembly between the cage and the ring for comfort and safety. No risk of pinching the skin in a blend of several elements that make up the cage.

Rings and spacers: This is the most important part of the fitting of a chastity device. The ring and spacer must be tight enough and provide minimal gap to ensure the wearer cannot remove the device voluntarily, yet not be so tight as to constrict blood supply and cause long term damage to the testes and penis. I have used two combinations and both were comfortable. Each cage needs to be assessed differently due to the amount of penile flesh contained within. I found wearing a smaller ring with the CB6000 more comfortable, yet whilst wearing the CB6000S I had to wear one size up. With spacer, I can wear the smallest spacer with each cage. Make sure that you lubricate the base of the ring and underneath the cage where it presses on your testes. If you don’t do this, you could be in for some pain, remembering that your urethra will be rubbing on the bottom of the ring. Too tight a ring will also restrict the flow of urine and has the potential to cause problems. By its nature, as an enclosed tube device, it is very difficult to keep your penis properly cleaned while you wear the Nano. The urination opening at the end of the tube is the only real option for getting soap and water inside the tube.Holy Trainer is a name that has become synonymous with male chastity. Iterating on the classic CB6000 designs, holy trainer cages are designed to bring you the best in male chastity.

I would honestly say if you are of average length, get the CB6000S as you will probably enjoy the sensation it provides. If you are more than gifted in the length department, maybe get the CB6000. Are these things fairly durable or will they split apart when one accidentally sits down or bumps them? Overall, both cages are easy to clean with the CB6000S being a little easier as it is smaller and a regular cotton bud can almost go through the entire device. The final decision was governed by the local availabilty of the 6000 for a reasonable price. Shoulkd get it this week still! With only two parts, your Holy Trainer is easy to assemble, and just as easy to take apart. Once you’ve taken it off, a simple wipe in warm soapy water will keep it ready for action whenever you need it.

Our sheaths’ hand-sculpted designs mean that the resulting product is attractive, with rounded shapes. There are no angles whatsoever, which means the sheaths are very strong, yet aesthetically pleasing. All of our products are shipped in a discrete, moisture-resistant bag. Once adjusted, both devices fit very well. If you tend to be more generous in the length department then the Cb6000 could be a better fit. If you are a little less gifted, then the CB6000S may be better. Now being as I am bigger than average I started wearing a Cb6000 cage. This is very comfortable and less constricting. For me, the point of a chastity device is to minimize erections and discourage playing with myself. I decided to get a Cb6000S cage as it looked more restricting, and it certainly is. Wearing the CB6000 cage I can fill the tube right to the end which although is very satisfying, it also didn’t serve to discourage erections. Wearing the CB6000S on the other hand, my penis fills the tube at all times, and the tube serves to compress me and always be a constant reminder of what I am wearing. Whilst wearing the CB6000 you can really forget it is on, but with the CB6000S, you always know it is on. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop